Hand hygiene or hand washing is the single most important thing that you can do to help prevent the spread of infection and to stay healthy.
- Democratic Presidential Hopefuls To Take Debate Stage In Candidate Forum October 13, 2015Health policies are among the issues likely to come up during this first contest, which is being held in Las Vegas. One such topic -- the cost of prescription drugs -- will likely be discussed by candidates and is examined by Reuters.
- Time For Tips On Saving Money As Open Enrollment Begins Oct. 15 October 13, 2015CBS News offers tips for comparison shopping for Medicare coverage. And Kiplinger's Personal Finance reminds all consumers not to ignore dental coverage options when choosing plans during employers' open enrollment periods.
- Bipartisan Effort Revises Health Law Provision For Small Businesses October 13, 2015The new law, signed by President Barack Obama last week, eases some of the requirements for employers with 51 to 100 workers and counterintuitively may help bolster coverage.
- Democratic Presidential Hopefuls To Take Debate Stage In Candidate Forum October 13, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago