Hand hygiene or hand washing is the single most important thing that you can do to help prevent the spread of infection and to stay healthy.
- State Highlights: Md. Hospitals’ Experiment Generates $100M In Medicare Savings; N.Y. To Invest $7.3B In Delivery System Overhaul June 30, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in Maryland, Connecticut, New York, Alaska and Kentucky.
- Advocacy Groups Sue FDA For Trial Data From Its Accelerated Review Of Hep C Drugs June 30, 2015The approval process for Gilead's Sovaldi and Harvoni was fast tracked by the Food and Drug Administration due to the medications' breakthrough designation, but two health groups want the clinical trial records to see if there were gaps in drug efficacy or unidentified side effects. Meanwhile, the New York Times' reports on how the tobacco lob […]
- Americans Say They’d Like To Talk To Their Doctors Via Email, Facebook June 30, 2015A survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University's Bloomberg School of Public Health shows that many Americans would like to chat with their doctors the same way they talk with friends and family. Other studies show continuing health care disparities for blacks and efforts to overhaul medical school entrance exams to find students attuned to issues like t […]
- State Highlights: Md. Hospitals’ Experiment Generates $100M In Medicare Savings; N.Y. To Invest $7.3B In Delivery System Overhaul June 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago