Hand hygiene or hand washing is the single most important thing that you can do to help prevent the spread of infection and to stay healthy.
- Too Little, Too Late For Many New Yorkers Seeking Hospice December 17, 2014Evidence shows hospice care can extend life and save money, but only if patients and doctors dare ask for the help. One New Yorker said hospice gave her back a normal life — at peace, pain subdued.
- Viewpoints: Playing Politics With Ebola Hyperbole; The Value Of Comparing Health Plans; E-Cigs December 17, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Calif. Group Cites Privacy Concerns In Call For Database Boycott; Ga. Hospitals Face Tough Times December 17, 2014A selection of health policy stories from California, Georgia, Virginia, Missouri, New York, Massachusetts, Colorado and Missouri.
- Too Little, Too Late For Many New Yorkers Seeking Hospice December 17, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago