Check out this video from OHSU about the strides it has made in hospital quality and safety:
- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014The 1 percent penalty, mandated by the health law, will hit one of every seven hospitals in the country and fall particularly hard on academic medical centers.
- Even With Coverage Expansion, Access To Mental Health Services Poses Challenges December 18, 2014A 50-state analysis details incidence rates of mental illness and access to care across the country.
- Viewpoints: GOP Needs Subsidy Plan; Schumer Surprised By Reaction To His Health Law View December 18, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago