Check out this video from OHSU about the strides it has made in hospital quality and safety:
- State Highlights: More State Legislatures Push Drug Industry To Disclose Costs; Penn. Home Health Aides Vote For Union April 27, 2015News outlets cover health care issues in Pennsylvania, California, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Oregon, Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Washington.
- Doctors, Hospitals Turn To Patients For Delivery Tips, Advice April 27, 2015In the meantime, nursing students at Temple University in Philadelphia look at poverty and health care, and barbers at one shop in Maryland urge their clients to get colonoscopies. And a bill in Maryland would require extra funding for school counselors.
- MS Patients Hit With ‘Alarming Rise’ In Cost Of Older Drugs April 27, 2015A new study shows that people with multiple sclerosis have been hit with skyrocketing bills for medicines introduced long ago. Meanwhile, The Wall Street Journal reports that more pharmaceutical companies are buying drugs they see as undervalued, then raising the prices and driving up the cost of drugs.
- State Highlights: More State Legislatures Push Drug Industry To Disclose Costs; Penn. Home Health Aides Vote For Union April 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 12 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago