Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Cost And Quality: Consumers Continue To Face Obstacles December 10, 2013
- State Highlights: La. Targets Docs Who Steer Patients Into Some Managed Care Plans December 5, 2013
- Widely Varying Drug Costs In New Health Plans December 5, 2013
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 5 months ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 5 months ago
- Awesome photos from Good Sam's Cancer Survivors Day event @SamHealth facebook.com/media/set/?set… 5 months ago