Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Disabled Vt. Senior Wins Medicare Coverage After 2nd Lawsuit October 30, 2014On Wednesday, Medicare officials agreed to pay for Glenda Jimmo’s home health care, reversing an earlier denial that said she didn’t qualify for coverage because she was not improving.
- Oregon Has A Shortage Of Certified Medical Interpreters October 30, 2014Thirteen years ago, Oregon passed a bill requiring trained translators be available in health care settings for patients who speak little English. But there are still fewer than 100 qualified interpreters in the state.
- Viewpoints: States Move On Ebola Because Obama Didn’t; Copper Plans’ Hidden Costs October 29, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Disabled Vt. Senior Wins Medicare Coverage After 2nd Lawsuit October 30, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago