Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Viewpoints: What’s Behind The Push To Repeal The ‘Cadillac Tax'; Finding Relief For Retiree Health Costs Borne By Cities And States July 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Views On The 50th Anniversary Of Medicare And Medicaid July 27, 2015News outlets note the 50th birthday of both Medicare and Medicaid by exploring its current financial health and what the future could hold for the programs.
- Likely Dismissal In Calif. Aid-In-Dying Lawsuit A Setback For Right-To-Die Advocates July 27, 2015San Diego Superior Court Judge Gregory Pollack said the issues were beyond his role as a judge to decide and that he will dismiss the case. A formal ruling is expected Monday. The plaintiffs say they will appeal.
- Viewpoints: What’s Behind The Push To Repeal The ‘Cadillac Tax'; Finding Relief For Retiree Health Costs Borne By Cities And States July 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago