Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Viewpoints: The Problem With Medicaid Doc Pay; The Unraveling Of Vt.’s Single-Payer Plan December 22, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Hospital News: A Stepped-Up Focus On Antibiotic Resistance December 22, 2014In addition, Modern Healthcare reports on the debate over whether programs to encourage efficiency and prevent hospital readmissions are helping control health care costs.
- Military Hospital Workers Often Fear Reprisal For Speaking Up December 22, 2014The New York Times details how at these hospitals, whistleblowing is sometimes met with punishment. Elsewhere, homeless and struggling veterans in California get access to medical care and other services.
- Viewpoints: The Problem With Medicaid Doc Pay; The Unraveling Of Vt.’s Single-Payer Plan December 22, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago