Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Viewpoints: Sen. Alexander Sees Reflections Of Oliver North In Sebelius' Quest To Raise Funds; Vaccine Scare's Legacy May 23, 2013
- Viewpoints: Mass. Experience May Not Be True Test For National Health Law; 'Dishonest' Campaign By Medical Device Makers May 22, 2013
- Viewpoints: Slowing Health Costs; What Causes Genetic Testing To Be So Expensive; Iowa Governor Offers Medicaid Supports A 'Glimmer Of Hope' May 21, 2013
- Hillsboro's newest hospital is a leader in green building. Thanks for leading the charge! @KPNorthwest oregonlive.com/hillsboro/inde… 1 hour ago
- RT @OurHealthOregon: Tis the season for Farmers' Markets! We found this cool market finder tool so you can find fresh fruits & veggies. htt… 2 hours ago
- @STCHealth Congrats to Karen Shepard for her CFO of the Year Award from Portland Business Journal! Happy #HospitalWeek! 6 days ago