Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- State Highlights: Calif. Immigration Policy Driving Boost In Medi-Cal Sign-ups; Indiana Confronts HIV Outbreak March 26, 2015A selection of health policy stories from California, Indiana, Florida, New York, Iowa, Maryland and Kansas.
- Employers Offer Record $693 Annually In Wellness Incentives Per Worker March 26, 2015That figure is up from $430 per employee five years ago, according to a new report. Elsewhere, high-deductible plans are examined, and Cigna forms an alliance with SCAN Health Plan to provide Medicare Advantage benefits.
- Obama Mocks GOP Critics While Marking A Health Law Milestone March 26, 2015President Barack Obama celebrated the fifth anniversary of the health law by chiding its critics and saying they were wrong about their predictions of doom. He also used the occasion to focus on a plan to revamp the way providers and health systems are paid.
- State Highlights: Calif. Immigration Policy Driving Boost In Medi-Cal Sign-ups; Indiana Confronts HIV Outbreak March 26, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago