We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014News outlets offer a variety of opinions on the strategy to fight Ebola and on the issue of quarantining health care workers.
- Longer Looks: How A Quarantine Works; GOP Plan To Sue Obama Hits A Stumbling Block October 30, 2014Every week KHN reporter Shefali Luthra selects interesting reading from around the Web.
- State Highlights: GOP Looks For Legislature Control; Abortion Key In Tenn. Election October 30, 2014A selection of health policy stories from Arkansas, California, Tennessee, Michigan, North Carolina and Maryland.
- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago