We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Viewpoints: Health Law ‘Checkup'; Reid’s Legacy; GOP’s ‘Useful’ Budget; Attempting To Fool Cancer March 30, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- In Ariz., Hospitals See New Financial Challenges Despite Medicaid Expansion March 30, 2015Elsewhere, a bill in North Carolina could mean nonprofits lose much of their state tax refunds. News outlets also report on various hospital-related news developments in California.
- Breakthrough Hep C Drugs Spike Medicare Costs By $4.5 Billion March 30, 2015Consumers also face the high cost of prescription drugs. Many will turn to discount programs that claim big savings, but some pharmacists tell buyers to beware.
- Viewpoints: Health Law ‘Checkup'; Reid’s Legacy; GOP’s ‘Useful’ Budget; Attempting To Fool Cancer March 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago