We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Cash-And-Carry Health Insurance For Some In Los Angeles April 20, 2015With the help of their mobile phones, people will be able to pay their health insurance premiums for L.A. Care Covered in cash at convenience stores around the city.
- Consumers Will Soon Be Able To Order Lab Tests Without A Doctor April 20, 2015Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings will let customers go online to pay for tests, visit a service center to have blood drawn, then view the results online. And MediBid helps patients find less costly, cash prices for medical procedures by getting bids from providers.
- Viewpoints: ‘Passing The Buck’ On Medicaid; Sharing Patient Records; Rick Scott’s Lawsuit April 17, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Cash-And-Carry Health Insurance For Some In Los Angeles April 20, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago