We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- HIV Patients Should Be Treated Upon Diagnosis, Study Finds May 28, 2015People with the virus that causes AIDS should be put on antiretroviral drugs as soon as they learn they are infected, federal health officials said Wednesday. They put a halt to a clinical trial of early treatment more than a year early because they said the advantages were so evident.
- Medicare Nurse Training Pilot Program Shows Promise May 28, 2015According to Politico Pro, advocates view this program as a means to help ease the nation's physician shortage. Meanwhile, The Associated Press reports that an AARP study concluded generic drug prices are on the rise.
- Mid-Sized Businesses Seek Relief From Health Law Provision They Say Will Increase Costs May 28, 2015The Wall Street Journal reports that employer groups and insurers are pushing to keep these employers exempt from the health law's requirements -- scheduled to take effect Jan. 1, 2016 -- regarding what health plans must cover and how they are priced. The Journal also offers new takes on the so-called Cadillac tax.
- HIV Patients Should Be Treated Upon Diagnosis, Study Finds May 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago