We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Key Calif. Legislative Panel OKs Assisted-Suicide Bill September 2, 2015The controversial measure, which would allow doctors to prescribe lethal doses of medication to terminal patients, failed in the legislature two months ago amid Catholic Church opposition. Its next step is consideration by the state assembly's finance committee.
- In Setback To State Efforts To Control Costs, Mass. Health Spending Soars September 2, 2015Massachusetts' health spending was $632 million more last year than it was supposed to be and increased at a rate much higher than that of inflation, according to a new report. Much of the boost was attributed to Medicaid costs.
- Personalized Medicine Not Yet A Help For Many Health Questions September 2, 2015Genetic testing can still only say so much about how you will react to certain drugs, one writer finds. Elsewhere, a digital stethoscope shows promise, and Pfizer's bid to get a Medicaid overcharging complaint tossed out runs into a roadblock.
- Key Calif. Legislative Panel OKs Assisted-Suicide Bill September 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago