We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Vice President Joe Biden Calls For Renewed Focus On Patient Safety January 26, 2015At an Irvine, Calif. conference, Vice President Joe Biden told hospital executives and other health care leaders that it’s time to "double down" on making patients safer in hospitals and reducing infections and readmissions.
- Cleveland Hospitals Grapple With Readmission Fines January 26, 2015The Cleveland Clinic, serving mostly insured patients, sees its Medicare fines go down, while fines go up at the city’s hospitals in low-income neighborhoods. The National Quality Forum is beginning a trial to adjust the program for hospitals that serve more poor people.
- How Georgia And Missouri Hospitals Stack Up January 23, 2015George Health News and The St. Louis Post-Dispatch take a look at how their hospitals rate on new quality metrics put in place by the Affordable Care Act and whether those metrics are meaningful. Meanwhile, Modern Healthcare explores how payment spats between providers and insurers continue despite the move away from fee-for-service systems.
- Vice President Joe Biden Calls For Renewed Focus On Patient Safety January 26, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago