We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- ‘I Wouldn’t Deny That Right To Others’: Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Aid-In-Dying Measure October 6, 2015Brown said that he weighed the controversial issue carefully, and in the end he decided that it would be a comfort to know the option of doctor-assisted suicide was available if he were facing a painful, prolonged death.
- For House GOP, A Protracted Leadership Fight Is Taking Shape October 6, 2015The Washington Post reports on how hopes for a "quick and bloodless" transition are diminishing.
- Health Law’s ‘Cadillac Tax,’ Risk Corridor Program Draw Scrutiny October 6, 2015In other health law news, a study finds that chronically ill people enrolled in Obamacare plans pay more in out-of-pocket prescription drug costs than do those people who have employer-based coverage.
- ‘I Wouldn’t Deny That Right To Others’: Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Aid-In-Dying Measure October 6, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago