We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Health Reporter Sets Up Crowdsourcing Site For Medical Care November 25, 2014KQED's Lisa Aliferis finds price differences within the same state, based on facility and insurance status. In other consumer news, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force says that Vitamin D tests may not be necessary, even though they are growing in popularity.
- Peace Corps Inspector General Says Delayed Care Contributed To Volunteer’s Death November 25, 2014The report calls for more thorough training for doctors and improved record-keeping.
- Congress Weighs Efforts To Cut Generic Drug Costs November 25, 2014The prices of about half of generic medicines went up since last summer, and about 10 percent of them more than doubled in cost in that time, with some common medicines rising by more than 500 percent, The New York Times reports.
- Health Reporter Sets Up Crowdsourcing Site For Medical Care November 25, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago