We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Viewpoints: Lawmaker’s Obamacare Surprise; Conn.’s Stiff Medicaid Cuts; Fla. Budget Debate April 1, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Tapping Technology, Patient Involvement For Healing April 1, 2015The New York Times looks at potential health gains when patients have full and easier access to their medical information, while Reuters reports on using web searches to predict population disease risks. Other stories examine the growing focus on wellness and prevention during physicals and how doctors are altering their practices.
- Supreme Court: Medicaid Providers Can’t Sue States To Raise Reimbursement Rates April 1, 2015In a 5-4 decision, the high court ruled Tuesday that hospitals and other health care providers can't sue a state in an effort to have Medicaid rates increased in keeping with rising medical costs.
- Viewpoints: Lawmaker’s Obamacare Surprise; Conn.’s Stiff Medicaid Cuts; Fla. Budget Debate April 1, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago