Tuality Healthcare’s mammography vehicle, which travels to businesses and organizations throughout the Portland metro area, provides exams that take 15 minutes. It’s the only one of its kind in Oregon. Click the video to see more:
- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014ACA insurance plans may not be cheaper — or even affordable — for those with HIV and AIDS because of high medication costs, according to patient advocates.
- Viewpoints: Ebola Errors; McConnell’s Mixed Message; Shifts In Mental Health Care October 31, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Research Roundup: The Effects Of ACOs; Declines In Medical Liability Payments October 31, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago