Tuality Healthcare’s mammography vehicle, which travels to businesses and organizations throughout the Portland metro area, provides exams that take 15 minutes. It’s the only one of its kind in Oregon. Click the video to see more:
- ‘A Terrible Way To End Someone’s Life’ July 6, 2015Doctors often opt to forego aggressive care for terminal illnesses but fail to talk to their patients about their preferences.
- Veterans Seeking Private Care Finding Delays Similar To VA System, Inspector Says July 6, 2015A program meant to provide private health care to help expedite treatment for veterans who were suffering long delays inside the VA health system is suffering from the same delays, the VA's watchdog says. And a veterans hotline meant to help those returning from service struggles without Pentagon funding.
- Some States Seek To Cushion Patients’ Out-Of-Pocket Costs For Drugs July 6, 2015The move by a handful of states comes as increasing numbers of expensive specialty drugs arrive on the market, according to Stateline. In other news, The Washington Post examines navigators who help cancer patients and the changes in lifestyle that some people are making to fight Alzheimer's. Also, The New York Times looks at the growing field of concus […]
- ‘A Terrible Way To End Someone’s Life’ July 6, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago