Tuality Healthcare’s mammography vehicle, which travels to businesses and organizations throughout the Portland metro area, provides exams that take 15 minutes. It’s the only one of its kind in Oregon. Click the video to see more:
- The Gray Areas Of Assisted Suicide May 21, 2015In bizarre, veiled conversations, some doctors vaguely hint to dying patients and their families how to hasten death. But overwhelmed families are left with profound questions and the feeling that there is no one who can answer them.
- Longer Looks: The Last Day Of Life; Asking For Organs; Giving Bad News May 21, 2015Each week, KHN's Shefali Luthra finds interesting reads from around the Web.
- Gov. Scott’s Hospital Panel Faces Off With Florida Health Officials May 21, 2015The first meeting of the commission created by Florida Gov. Rick Scott to examine government hospital spending ended with a sense that the group won't come up with solutions before the legislature's June 30 deadline to pass a budget that will set health care funding levels.
- The Gray Areas Of Assisted Suicide May 21, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago