Tuality Healthcare’s mammography vehicle, which travels to businesses and organizations throughout the Portland metro area, provides exams that take 15 minutes. It’s the only one of its kind in Oregon. Click the video to see more:
- Is Your Heart Doctor In? If Not, You Might Be Better Off. December 22, 2014A new study finds that high-risk heart patients in teaching hospitals do better during the times that cardiologists gather for national conventions.
- Viewpoints: The Problem With Medicaid Doc Pay; The Unraveling Of Vt.’s Single-Payer Plan December 22, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Hospital News: A Stepped-Up Focus On Antibiotic Resistance December 22, 2014In addition, Modern Healthcare reports on the debate over whether programs to encourage efficiency and prevent hospital readmissions are helping control health care costs.
- Is Your Heart Doctor In? If Not, You Might Be Better Off. December 22, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago