- Viewpoints: More On Medicare’s 50th Anniversary; Contemplating Health Spending’s Trajectory; Planned Parenthood Responds July 30, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Pentagon’s $4.3B Electronic Health Records Contract Awarded To Leidos, Cerner And Accenture Team July 30, 2015The work will include overhauling the Pentagon’s health records for about 9.5 million active military and veteran beneficiaries at about 1,000 sites worldwide. The contract starts at 10 years but could extend to 18 years and $9 billion.
- House OKs Bill To Make It Easier To Fire VA Employees July 30, 2015The measure is part of lawmakers' ongoing frustration about the slow pace of change at the agency, which bill backers say hasn't responded quickly enough to the scandal over long waits for veterans seeking medical care. It faces a White House veto threat.
- Viewpoints: More On Medicare’s 50th Anniversary; Contemplating Health Spending’s Trajectory; Planned Parenthood Responds July 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Recent H4H Posts