- Hospital Quality Measures
This data, by hospital, shows whether or not hospitals provide some of the care that is recommended for patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or patients having surgery. It also includes results from the patient satisfaction/experience survey received after an individual stay. This data is collected by the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- First, Do No Harm
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s 2011 Report on Adverse Events and Never Events
- Patient Safety
HealthGrades’ Eighth Annual Patient Safety in American Hospitals Report
- Reducing Infections
The Oregon Health Authority’s Oregon Healthcare Acquired Infections 2009-2010 Report
- Your Care, Your Choice
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey of Patient Satisfaction
- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Commission Urges Change In Military Health And Pension Plans January 30, 2015The congressionally mandated commission recommended doing away with the centerpiece of the military health system and instead giving military families and retirees a choice of private-sector plans.
- Scrutiny Given To Surgeries To Relieve Blockages In Arms, Legs January 30, 2015Some are questioning the necessity of these treatments, which can be done in doctors' offices and are very lucrative. Meanwhile, federal regulators say they will ease up on an electronic health records program in response to complaints from doctors' groups and medical homes show mixed results after one year.
- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago