- Hospital Quality Measures
This data, by hospital, shows whether or not hospitals provide some of the care that is recommended for patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or patients having surgery. It also includes results from the patient satisfaction/experience survey received after an individual stay. This data is collected by the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- First, Do No Harm
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s 2011 Report on Adverse Events and Never Events
- Patient Safety
HealthGrades’ Eighth Annual Patient Safety in American Hospitals Report
- Reducing Infections
The Oregon Health Authority’s Oregon Healthcare Acquired Infections 2009-2010 Report
- Your Care, Your Choice
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey of Patient Satisfaction
- Study Finds Dramatic Differences In Prices For Health Care Services October 7, 2015The differentials extend across the country and within metropolitan areas, researchers reported.
- Key Pharmacy Benefits Manager Will Offer Two Expensive Cholesterol Drugs To Some Patients October 7, 2015Express Scripts says it will add both of the new cholesterol-lowering drugs to its list of covered drugs, but it will closely adhere to federal guidelines about who should get the medicines.
- Clinton’s Health Plan Takes On Issues Of Obamacare Affordability October 7, 2015Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Times looks at how a new phase in the health care debate could impact the 2016 elections while NPR reports on an algorithm that could help campaigns identify politically persuasive language, like "pre-existing" and "mandate," that strike a chord with voters.
- Study Finds Dramatic Differences In Prices For Health Care Services October 7, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago