- Hospital Quality Measures
This data, by hospital, shows whether or not hospitals provide some of the care that is recommended for patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or patients having surgery. It also includes results from the patient satisfaction/experience survey received after an individual stay. This data is collected by the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- First, Do No Harm
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s 2011 Report on Adverse Events and Never Events
- Patient Safety
HealthGrades’ Eighth Annual Patient Safety in American Hospitals Report
- Reducing Infections
The Oregon Health Authority’s Oregon Healthcare Acquired Infections 2009-2010 Report
- Your Care, Your Choice
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey of Patient Satisfaction
- Viewpoints: Court Shouldn’t Rely On Congress To Fix Health Law; Problems With Workers’ Comp March 6, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: MassHealth Savings Key To Balancing State Budget; Calif. Chiropractors Lobby Against Bill Ending Vaccine Exemptions March 6, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Massachusetts, California, Wisconsin, Utah, Georgia, Wyoming, Iowa and Colorado.
- Slightly More Latinos and African Americans Sign Up On California Exchange March 6, 2015About 37 percent of subsidized Covered California enrollees are Latino, up six points compared with last year, and about 4 percent are African American, up one point.
- Viewpoints: Court Shouldn’t Rely On Congress To Fix Health Law; Problems With Workers’ Comp March 6, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago