- Hospital Quality Measures
This data, by hospital, shows whether or not hospitals provide some of the care that is recommended for patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or patients having surgery. It also includes results from the patient satisfaction/experience survey received after an individual stay. This data is collected by the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- First, Do No Harm
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s 2011 Report on Adverse Events and Never Events
- Patient Safety
HealthGrades’ Eighth Annual Patient Safety in American Hospitals Report
- Reducing Infections
The Oregon Health Authority’s Oregon Healthcare Acquired Infections 2009-2010 Report
- Your Care, Your Choice
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey of Patient Satisfaction
- Viewpoints: ‘Passing The Buck’ On Medicaid; Sharing Patient Records; Rick Scott’s Lawsuit April 17, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Obama Signs ‘Doc Fix’ Bill Overhauling How Medicare Pays Doctors April 17, 2015The signing brings to an end years of last-minute fixes and contentious debate over how Medicare pays doctors while also tying doctors' compensation to the quality of care they provide. The law also continues funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program for two years.
- There May Still Be Time To Save On Health Law’s Tax Penalties April 17, 2015Some consumers who face a 2014 tax bill can make adjustments to improve their liability.
- Viewpoints: ‘Passing The Buck’ On Medicaid; Sharing Patient Records; Rick Scott’s Lawsuit April 17, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago