- Veterans Face Transportation Barriers When Seeking VA Health Care September 4, 2015Meanwhile, an inspector general report finds “serious” problems with enrollment data among the wider Department of Veterans Affairs issues delaying care.
- Cheaper? First New Biosimilar Drug Still Expensive — For Now September 4, 2015The price of Zarxio, made by Novartis, will likely be 15 percent lower eventually than Amgen's Neupogen -- but The Washington Post says that the actual spending on the drugs in the short term will be much closer. Pharmaceutical companies are bracing for a barrage of biosimilar drugs that could cut into their profits. Elsewhere, more seniors find themsel […]
- State Highlights: Calif. Deal With Key Unions Advances Idea Of Paying Forward For Retiree Health Benefits; Ohio High Court To Hear Medical Records Case September 3, 2015Health care stories are reported from California, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Minnesota, California and Nebraska.
- Veterans Face Transportation Barriers When Seeking VA Health Care September 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: adventist
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading