- Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Cost Taxpayers $21 Billion Per Year March 4, 2015That's $366 for every woman of childbearing age in the U.S., a new Guttmacher Institute analysis contends. Also, teen pregnancy rates for Latina and black girls have dropped, but they are still higher than for whites.
- Report: More Doctors Needed To Treat Aging Baby Boomers March 4, 2015A report by the Association of American Medical Colleges says the United States faces a shortage of 90,000 doctors by 2025, lower than their previous estimate, to treat a sicker, older population. Elsewhere, a program to provide primary care for underserved areas is in danger of shutting down.
- FAQ: What Are The Penalties For Not Getting Insurance? March 3, 2015You could face a costly fine if you don't choose a policy in the enrollment period that closes March 31, and you likely won't have another opportunity to sign up again until the 2015 plans are unveiled.
- Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Cost Taxpayers $21 Billion Per Year March 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: adventist
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading