- State Highlights: Another Rural Hospital Closes; N.Y. Expands Low-Cost Health Care To Immigrants; Fla. Kids Losing Special-Needs Services October 9, 2015News outlets report on health issues in Missouri, New York, Florida, California, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Maine.
- Big Pharmaceutical Companies Withhold Support Of Trans-Pacific Trade Deal October 9, 2015Negotiators struck a compromise on the major issue of patent protections for biologics and vaccines that left no party completely happy.
- Med Schools Trying To Adapt To New Health Care Environment October 9, 2015With a revolution in U.S. health care -- in both how care is delivered and paid for -- schools that train doctors are scrambling to revamp. Also, a Michigan paper examines the burden on nurses at an understaffed state hospital, and a study analyzes patient attitudes about being discharged from the hospital.
- State Highlights: Another Rural Hospital Closes; N.Y. Expands Low-Cost Health Care To Immigrants; Fla. Kids Losing Special-Needs Services October 9, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: adventist
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading