- Patients Not Hurt When Their Hospitals Close, Study Finds May 4, 2015Despite frequent fears in communities when losing their hospitals, mortality rates do not rise, say Harvard researchers who examined 194 closures.
- Viewpoints: Medical Bills’ Gibberish; Meeting Patients’ Needs; Cutting Back On Antibiotics May 4, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: In Calif., Immigrants Would Qualify For Medi-Cal Under Pending Bill; N.Y. Medicaid Revamp Emphasizes Outpatient Care May 4, 2015News outlets cover health care issues in California, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Texas, South Dakota, Washington, Florida and Iowa.
- Patients Not Hurt When Their Hospitals Close, Study Finds May 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: BSI
Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls