- Viewpoints: Medical Bills’ Gibberish; Meeting Patients’ Needs; Cutting Back On Antibiotics May 4, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: In Calif., Immigrants Would Qualify For Medi-Cal Under Pending Bill; N.Y. Medicaid Revamp Emphasizes Outpatient Care May 4, 2015News outlets cover health care issues in California, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Texas, South Dakota, Washington, Florida and Iowa.
- LifePoint Hospitals Profits Beat Expectations Due To Higher Admissions And Health Law May 4, 2015In other industry news, Myriad Genetics is fighting to sustain its business model nearly two years after the Supreme Court struck down gene patents. And Modern Healthcare's first quarterly poll of top health care leaders shows most support the trend toward value-based reimbursements.
- Viewpoints: Medical Bills’ Gibberish; Meeting Patients’ Needs; Cutting Back On Antibiotics May 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading