- Lack Of Cooperation Among Health Facilities Mars Antibiotic Resistance Fight, CDC Says August 4, 2015Infected patients often move from hospitals to nursing homes and long-term care facilities, and coordination could help keep those infections from spreading.
- Many Women Not Getting Effective Treatment For Ovarian Cancer, Study Finds August 4, 2015Despite efforts by federal officials to alert physicians, fewer than half of women with the disease are getting special abdominal chemotherapy, according to the research. In other women's health news, outlets look at heart disease treatment and wellness programs.
- New Cancer Drug Cocktails Expected To Test Pricing Ceilings August 4, 2015Also, as concerns over skyrocketing prescription drug costs continue, Marketplace reports on the powers Medicare might have to negotiate prices.
- Lack Of Cooperation Among Health Facilities Mars Antibiotic Resistance Fight, CDC Says August 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading