- States Limiting Patient Costs For High-Priced Drugs July 6, 2015More states are stepping in to cushion the financial pain for patients who need medicine that can cost up to hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015Researchers report in the journal Health Affairs that doctors are less likely to include some preventive care services in appointments with women covered by Medicaid than in those with women who are privately insured.
- State Highlights: L.A. OKs Pact To Boost Nursing Home Inspections; Mass. AG Focuses On Barriers To Mental Health Care July 1, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Tennessee,
- States Limiting Patient Costs For High-Priced Drugs July 6, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading