- Insurers Evaluate New Expensive Cholesterol Drugs For Possible Preferred Designation Deals August 31, 2015Meanwhile, Modern Healthcare and NBC report on surprise out-of-network charges and balance billing while The Fiscal Times writes about 2016 Medicare premium jumps.
- NLRB Ruling Could Alter Relations Between Health Care Facilities And Temporary Workers August 31, 2015The ruling states that staffing agency workers are jointly employed by both the agency and the organization -- such as hospitals -- where they are working. That means the health care employers may become involved in collective bargaining with the temporary workers, Modern Healthcare reports. Other news coverage explores whether nurse practitioners could be a […]
- Heart-Attack Patients More Likely To Die After Ambulances Are Diverted August 31, 2015A study finds patients who suffered heart attacks in California were more likely to die within a year if their ambulances were diverted from the closest emergency room.
- Insurers Evaluate New Expensive Cholesterol Drugs For Possible Preferred Designation Deals August 31, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading