- Research Roundup: Lowering Premiums; Basic Health Program Options; Slowdown In Medicare Spending December 19, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- State Highlights: Alabama’s Medicaid Overhaul; End-Of-Life Counseling Mandate In Mass. December 19, 2014A selection of health policy stories from Alabama, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maryland, Missouri, Arizona, Oregon, Kansas, New Jersey and North Carolina.
- HHS Partnering With Pharmacies To Promote Obamacare Plans December 19, 2014Elsewhere, a lawsuit accuses Gilead of price gouging consumers in regard to its hepatitis C drug Sovaldi.
- Research Roundup: Lowering Premiums; Basic Health Program Options; Slowdown In Medicare Spending December 19, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading