- Viewpoints: Cadillac Tax Defenders Strike Back; Drug Pricing ‘Out Of Whack’ October 2, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Pa. Hearing Explores Surprise Medical Bills; Colorado Access Cuts Workforce, Drops Medicare Coverage Options October 2, 2015Health care stories are reported from Pennsylvania, Colorado, California, Maryland and Florida.
- It’s A Good Time For Seniors To Evaluate Their Medicare Part D Plan October 2, 2015With drug prices skyrocketing and open enrollment season about top start, The Sacramento Bee reports on the options available to Medicare beneficiaries. In related news, a GAO report finds hospital care to be unaffected by CMS' quality incentive program while a measure for Medicare to help fund end-of-life counseling gets public support.
- Viewpoints: Cadillac Tax Defenders Strike Back; Drug Pricing ‘Out Of Whack’ October 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Cedar Hills Hospital
Chronic pain can inadvertently lead to abuse of physician-prescribed medication. When as many as 40 percent of chronic pain patients who take opiates regularly misuse or abuse their medications, the effects can significantly impact their health. Cedar Hills Hospital is … Continue reading