- Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Cost Taxpayers $21 Billion Per Year March 4, 2015That's $366 for every woman of childbearing age in the U.S., a new Guttmacher Institute analysis contends. Also, teen pregnancy rates for Latina and black girls have dropped, but they are still higher than for whites.
- Report: More Doctors Needed To Treat Aging Baby Boomers March 4, 2015A report by the Association of American Medical Colleges says the United States faces a shortage of 90,000 doctors by 2025, lower than their previous estimate, to treat a sicker, older population. Elsewhere, a program to provide primary care for underserved areas is in danger of shutting down.
- FAQ: What Are The Penalties For Not Getting Insurance? March 3, 2015You could face a costly fine if you don't choose a policy in the enrollment period that closes March 31, and you likely won't have another opportunity to sign up again until the 2015 plans are unveiled.
- Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Cost Taxpayers $21 Billion Per Year March 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Columbia Memorial Hospital
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading