- State Highlights: Colo. House Approves Telehealth Bill; Texas Senate Renews Push To Keep Funds From Planned Parenthood January 29, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Colorado, Texas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Florida, Idaho, Michigan and California.
- Pharma, Insurers Fire Opening Shots In Medicare Part D Rebate Battle January 29, 2015Nearly 400 groups, including a coalition of drugmakers and insurers, sent an open letter to House lawmakers warning against forcing drugmakers to give Medicare rebates to low-income beneficiaries. The letter comes shortly before the Obama administration will release its annual budget proposal.
- Battle For Market Share By Hep C Drugmakers Shifts To Medicaid January 29, 2015Missouri and Connecticut are among the states securing discounts on expensive new drugs in exchange for making them the preferred option for their Medicaid enrollees. Meanwhile, insurance giant UnitedHealth picks Gilead's Harvoni as the preferred hepatitis C treatment for all its customers.
- State Highlights: Colo. House Approves Telehealth Bill; Texas Senate Renews Push To Keep Funds From Planned Parenthood January 29, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Columbia Memorial Hospital
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading