- Viewpoints: GOP Plan Could Hurt CHIP; Abusing Painkillers; Privacy Issues And Genetic Testing March 2, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Antipsychotic Drugs Overused For Dementia Patients March 2, 2015Federal investigators are recommending that Medicare reduce unnecessary psychiatric prescriptions for seniors suffering from dementia, reports The New York Times. Another report finds that more than a quarter of children taken from their homes and put in foster care aren't getting required medical care.
- When Health Care Is Far From Home March 2, 2015The biggest barrier to treatment for residents of a tiny town in the mountains of Northern California isn’t insurance coverage-- it’s distance.
- Viewpoints: GOP Plan Could Hurt CHIP; Abusing Painkillers; Privacy Issues And Genetic Testing March 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: hip replacement surgery
Physicians and staff at Salem Hospital worked together and made some dramatic changes in November 2010 by creating the Joint Replacement Center Of Excellence (JRCOE), with the specific goal of improving patient outcomes. In its first year of service, the … Continue reading