- State Highlights: Fla. Embroiled In Legal Fracas Over Prescription Drug Benefits; New England Governors Urge FDA To Toughen Opioid Warnings September 1, 2015Health care stories are reported from Florida, Connecticut, California, Ohio and Georgia.
- Patent Rule Change For Generics Reportedly Could Increase Federal Health Care Costs By $1.3B Over Decade September 1, 2015Meanwhile, as the skyrocketing costs of prescription drugs grab attention from lawmakers and government officials, Politico reports that disease advocacy groups have been conspicuously quiet in the debate.
- Public, Private Employers Develop Plans, Strategies For Looming Cadillac Tax September 1, 2015In other news, a government report finds that fewer Americans are going without health care because of cost concerns and the number of people in Colorado who have health insurance reaches a historic high.
- State Highlights: Fla. Embroiled In Legal Fracas Over Prescription Drug Benefits; New England Governors Urge FDA To Toughen Opioid Warnings September 1, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: hip replacement surgery
Physicians and staff at Salem Hospital worked together and made some dramatic changes in November 2010 by creating the Joint Replacement Center Of Excellence (JRCOE), with the specific goal of improving patient outcomes. In its first year of service, the … Continue reading