- Oregon Has A Shortage Of Certified Medical Interpreters October 30, 2014Thirteen years ago, Oregon passed a bill requiring trained translators be available in health care settings for patients who speak little English. But there are still fewer than 100 qualified interpreters in the state.
- Viewpoints: States Move On Ebola Because Obama Didn’t; Copper Plans’ Hidden Costs October 29, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Support For Calif. Rate Regulation Grows; Minn. Employee Wellness Lawsuit October 29, 2014A selection of health policy stories from California, Kansas, Minnesota, South Carolina and Florida.
- Oregon Has A Shortage Of Certified Medical Interpreters October 30, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: hip replacement surgery
Physicians and staff at Salem Hospital worked together and made some dramatic changes in November 2010 by creating the Joint Replacement Center Of Excellence (JRCOE), with the specific goal of improving patient outcomes. In its first year of service, the … Continue reading