- HHS Pledges To Quicken Pace Toward Quality-Based Medicare Payments January 26, 2015As part of their effort to improve quality while cutting costs, federal officials announced Monday that they want programs such as accountable care organizations and bundled care to account for 50 percent of traditional Medicare spending by the end of 2018.
- Obama’s Veto Threats Seek To Protect Health Law January 26, 2015The president is also requesting hundreds of millions of dollars to develop personalized medical treatments. Elsewhere on Capitol Hill, Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wis., pushes to repeal the medical device tax and lawmakers debate the definition of rape.
- Vice President Joe Biden Calls For Renewed Focus On Patient Safety January 26, 2015At an Irvine, Calif., conference, Vice President Joe Biden told hospital executives and other health care leaders that it’s time to "double down" on making patients safer in hospitals and reducing infections and readmissions.
- HHS Pledges To Quicken Pace Toward Quality-Based Medicare Payments January 26, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: hip replacement surgery
Physicians and staff at Salem Hospital worked together and made some dramatic changes in November 2010 by creating the Joint Replacement Center Of Excellence (JRCOE), with the specific goal of improving patient outcomes. In its first year of service, the … Continue reading