- Hospital Deductibles Are For Admitted Patients Only August 4, 2015KHN consumer columnist Michelle Andrews also answers reader questions about how insurance-provider networks function and parents’ responsibility to provide coverage for children who are not yet 26.
- Half Of Nation’s Hospitals Fail Again To Escape Medicare’s Readmission Penalties August 3, 2015The fines, in their fourth year, are assessed on hospitals that have patients frequently return and will cost nearly 2,600 hospitals $420 million in total.
- Viewpoints: Health Law’s Record; Debate On Funding Planned Parenthood; An Ebola Vaccine August 3, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Hospital Deductibles Are For Admitted Patients Only August 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: hip replacement surgery
Physicians and staff at Salem Hospital worked together and made some dramatic changes in November 2010 by creating the Joint Replacement Center Of Excellence (JRCOE), with the specific goal of improving patient outcomes. In its first year of service, the … Continue reading