- A Top Medical School Revamps Requirements — To Lure English Majors May 27, 2015At Mount Sinai Medical School in New York City, many of the medical students majored in things like English or history, and they never took the MCAT. The institution sees that diversity as one of its biggest strengths.
- State Highlights: N.Y. Home Health Care Standards; Nursing Shortage In Ill.; W.Va. 20-Week Abortion Ban In Effect May 27, 2015News outlets report on health issues from New York, Illinois, West Virginia, California, Kentucky, Puerto Rico, Kansas, North Carolina, New Jersey and Missouri.
- Insurers, Drug-Benefit Managers Seek To Link Drug Prices To Effectiveness May 27, 2015The sky-rocketing costs for new drugs are propelling the effort. But pharmaceutical companies suggest there are better ways to set new pricing models. Also in the news, two patients are suing Anthem Blue Cross, alleging that the insurer would not pay for an expensive new Hepatitis C drug, and a rebuff by the Supreme Court is raising interest among drug maker […]
- A Top Medical School Revamps Requirements — To Lure English Majors May 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Infections
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading
Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls