- State Highlights: UMass Health Care Plans Tech Upgrade; Fla. Medicaid Managed Care Insurers Seek Pay Raise July 28, 2015Health care stories are reported from Massachusetts, Florida, New Jersey, Georgia, California, North Carolina, Colorado, Connecticut, Tennessee and Illinois.
- Just-Approved Cholesterol Drug Could Offer Millions A Pricey New Medication Option July 28, 2015The drug, Praluent, has demonstrated the power to drive down levels of LDL cholesterol to numbers almost never seen in adults. Its cost is $14,600 a year.
- Covered California Reports Modest Rate Increases, Regional Variation July 28, 2015Premiums for the state’s 1.3 million people in the state's Obamacare marketplace will rise an average 4 percent, with average increases as low as 1.8 percent in Los Angeles and as high as 13 percent in Santa Cruz.
- State Highlights: UMass Health Care Plans Tech Upgrade; Fla. Medicaid Managed Care Insurers Seek Pay Raise July 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Infections
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading
Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls