- Research Roundup: Testing Before Eye Surgery; Health Law Coverage Gains; End-Of-Life Talks May 1, 2015Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- White House Rejects Plan To Revamp TRICARE Health System May 1, 2015In related news, Bloomberg offers a bleak status check on efforts to fix the Veterans Affairs' health care system.
- Gilead’s Costly Hep C Drugs Continue To Rack Up Profits May 1, 2015The medications brought in $4.5 billion in the first quarter, far exceeding Wall Street expectations. Insurer Cigna also reported better-than-expected profit growth while hospital operator HealthSouth saw profits fall and Assurant announced it would sell or close its health insurance division.
- Research Roundup: Testing Before Eye Surgery; Health Law Coverage Gains; End-Of-Life Talks May 1, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Infections
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading
Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls