- Scrutiny Of Morcellator Tool Halts Its Use November 24, 2014The Wall Street Journal looks at the history of the tool used during hysterectomies and reports that some doctors continued it even after the risks of it spreading cancer were known.
- Patients’ Costs Mount When Oncologists Work For Hospitals November 24, 2014Many oncologists are selling their practices to hospitals, and consumers are finding that treatments suddenly cost more, with higher co-payments for patients and higher bills for insurers. Meanwhile, some experts are challenging the notion that the U.S. faces a growing doctor shortage.
- Alaska Doctors Overwhelmed By New Federal Rules November 24, 2014The new requirements for electronic medical records and other technological upgrades can be a heavy burden for Alaska’s small medical practices and aging physician workforce.
- Scrutiny Of Morcellator Tool Halts Its Use November 24, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading