- State Highlights: UMass Health Care Plans Tech Upgrade; Fla. Medicaid Managed Care Insurers Seek Pay Raise July 28, 2015Health care stories are reported from Massachusetts, Florida, New Jersey, Georgia, California, North Carolina, Colorado, Connecticut, Tennessee and Illinois.
- Just-Approved Cholesterol Drug Could Offer Millions A Pricey New Medication Option July 28, 2015The drug, Praluent, has demonstrated the power to drive down levels of LDL cholesterol to numbers almost never seen in adults. Its cost is $14,600 a year.
- Covered California Reports Modest Rate Increases, Regional Variation July 28, 2015Premiums for the state’s 1.3 million people in the state's Obamacare marketplace will rise an average 4 percent, with average increases as low as 1.8 percent in Los Angeles and as high as 13 percent in Santa Cruz.
- State Highlights: UMass Health Care Plans Tech Upgrade; Fla. Medicaid Managed Care Insurers Seek Pay Raise July 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading