- IBM Trains Watson As A Cancer Specialist June 29, 2015The idea is to use the supercomputer to find personalized treatments for every cancer patient within minutes. Meanwhile, patient advocates are pushing consumers to learn how to take charge of their medical records. And provider-run insurance plans face challenges to acquire the right health technology tools.
- State, L.A. Near Deal To Boost Nursing Home Inspections June 29, 2015Supervisors are slated to vote Tuesday on a contract that would provide nearly $15M in additional state funds to hire 70 more staffers.
- State Highlights: Conn. Hospital Debates Independence; Penn. Community Hospitals Rated; Kan. Judge Blocks Ban On Type Of Abortion June 26, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Kansas and Washington.
- IBM Trains Watson As A Cancer Specialist June 29, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading