- State Highlights: Texas Public Health Costs Rising; Missouri Medicaid Switches Hep C Drug January 28, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Texas, Missouri, North Carolina, California, Kansas, Florida and Vermont.
- Coalition Of Health Care Systems, Insurers Vows To Change Payment Practices January 28, 2015The announcement promises to put more emphasis on improving quality and lowering costs. This comes as hospitals say they are seeing fewer admissions.
- Ruling Could Send More Retirees Seeking Coverage To Exchanges January 28, 2015The Supreme Court's recent decision on retiree health care benefits could mean more of them seek health coverage on exchanges, some experts say. Elsewhere, drug costs in marketplace plans are examined, and Minnesota's governor proposes using taxpayer money to compensate for lower-than-expected enrollment in that state's insurance exchange, MNS […]
- State Highlights: Texas Public Health Costs Rising; Missouri Medicaid Switches Hep C Drug January 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading