- FAQ: What Are The Penalties For Not Getting Insurance? March 3, 2015You could face a costly fine if you don't choose a policy in the enrollment period that closes March 31, and you likely won't have another opportunity to sign up again until the 2015 plans are unveiled.
- State Highlights: Budget Proviso Would Delay KanCare Home Health Expansion; NYC’s Rikers’ Health Care Contract March 3, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Kansas, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Georgia and Oregon.
- Workers’ Costs Grow Despite Slowed Health Spending March 3, 2015A new report indicates that employees face higher medical bills as a result of increasing insurance premiums and out-of-pocket medical expenses. Another finds that drug coverage in Obamacare plans is often stingier than in employer coverage.
- FAQ: What Are The Penalties For Not Getting Insurance? March 3, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading