- Improved Economy, Obamacare Boost Demand For Travel Nurses May 27, 2015Rising admissions are driving up the need for nurses willing to travel across the country to work in hospitals.
- CMS Releases Regulations To Overhaul Medicaid Managed Care May 26, 2015The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services unveiled Tuesday nearly 700 pages of long-anticipated rules that will impact millions of Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries currently enrolled in managed care organizations, as well as stakeholders like health care providers, insurers and state agencies. The federal regulations have not been updated since 2002.
- More Nurses Allowed To Practice Without Doctor’s Oversight May 26, 2015Nurse practitioners can order tests, prescribe drugs and administer treatments in 20 states. Groups representing doctors are fighting the laws that expand this autonomy, saying nurses don't have the proper training. In another effort to innovate care, hospitals are turning to technology to monitor patients around the clock.
- Improved Economy, Obamacare Boost Demand For Travel Nurses May 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading