- Insurers Evaluate New Expensive Cholesterol Drugs For Possible Preferred Designation Deals August 31, 2015Meanwhile, Modern Healthcare and NBC report on surprise out-of-network charges and balance billing while The Fiscal Times writes about 2016 Medicare premium jumps.
- NLRB Ruling Could Alter Relations Between Health Care Facilities And Temporary Workers August 31, 2015The ruling states that staffing agency workers are jointly employed by both the agency and the organization -- such as hospitals -- where they are working. That means the health care employers may become involved in collective bargaining with the temporary workers, Modern Healthcare reports. Other news coverage explores whether nurse practitioners could be a […]
- Heart-Attack Patients More Likely To Die After Ambulances Are Diverted August 31, 2015A study finds patients who suffered heart attacks in California were more likely to die within a year if their ambulances were diverted from the closest emergency room.
- Insurers Evaluate New Expensive Cholesterol Drugs For Possible Preferred Designation Deals August 31, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading