- State Highlights: N.H. Explores Why Its Health Care Costs Are High, Rising; Calif. Lawmakers To Weigh Open Health Care Data April 24, 2015News outlets cover health care issues in New Hampshire, California, New York, Missouri, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois and Maryland.
- State Lawmakers Look For Ways To Blunt Rising Drug Prices April 24, 2015A growing number of state legislatures are weighing bills to force drug makers to disclose their costs to justify price increases. Meanwhile, Quest Diagnostics reports revenue growth while AstraZeneca's profit falls as a patent expires on its bestselling heartburn drug.
- $10B VA Health Care Choice Program Has Disappointing Results April 24, 2015The program was supposed to shorten waiting lists by allowing patients to switch to private-sector doctors. Meanwhile, a Florida congressman has introduced legislation that would make it easier to fire Veterans Affairs employees.
- State Highlights: N.H. Explores Why Its Health Care Costs Are High, Rising; Calif. Lawmakers To Weigh Open Health Care Data April 24, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 12 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading