- Viewpoints: Lawmaker’s Obamacare Surprise; Conn.’s Stiff Medicaid Cuts; Fla. Budget Debate April 1, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Tapping Technology, Patient Involvement For Healing April 1, 2015The New York Times looks at potential health gains when patients have full and easier access to their medical information, while Reuters reports on using web searches to predict population disease risks. Other stories examine the growing focus on wellness and prevention during physicals and how doctors are altering their practices.
- Supreme Court: Medicaid Providers Can’t Sue States To Raise Reimbursement Rates April 1, 2015In a 5-4 decision, the high court ruled Tuesday that hospitals and other health care providers can't sue a state in an effort to have Medicaid rates increased in keeping with rising medical costs.
- Viewpoints: Lawmaker’s Obamacare Surprise; Conn.’s Stiff Medicaid Cuts; Fla. Budget Debate April 1, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading