- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014ACA insurance plans may not be cheaper — or even affordable — for those with HIV and AIDS because of high medication costs, according to patient advocates.
- Viewpoints: Ebola Errors; McConnell’s Mixed Message; Shifts In Mental Health Care October 31, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Research Roundup: The Effects Of ACOs; Declines In Medical Liability Payments October 31, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: kaiser
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading