- Viewpoints: ‘Passing The Buck’ On Medicaid; Sharing Patient Records; Rick Scott’s Lawsuit April 17, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Obama Signs ‘Doc Fix’ Bill Overhauling How Medicare Pays Doctors April 17, 2015The signing brings to an end years of last-minute fixes and contentious debate over how Medicare pays doctors while also tying doctors' compensation to the quality of care they provide. The law also continues funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program for two years.
- There May Still Be Time To Save On Health Law’s Tax Penalties April 17, 2015Some consumers who face a 2014 tax bill can make adjustments to improve their liability.
- Viewpoints: ‘Passing The Buck’ On Medicaid; Sharing Patient Records; Rick Scott’s Lawsuit April 17, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: kaiser
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading