- Internists Get A Break From Controversial Efforts To Bolster Performance February 27, 2015The American Board of Internal Medicine, responding to complaints from doctors, steps back from plans for new standards for physicians’ board recertification, but consumer advocates stress that the board needs to keep focused on patients’ health.
- Viewpoints: How Dr. Seuss, Other Angles, Might Figure In High Court Review Of ACA Challenge; Obamacare Tax Complications February 26, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- What Ails You? New Tool Sheds Light On Health Care Prices February 26, 2015The website, named Guroo, lets consumers search for prices for 70 medical services across 41 states and the District of Columbia to help inform their decisions on where to seek health care.
- Internists Get A Break From Controversial Efforts To Bolster Performance February 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: kaiser
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading