- Study Finds Dramatic Differences In Prices For Health Care Services October 7, 2015The differentials extend across the country and within metropolitan areas, researchers reported.
- Key Pharmacy Benefits Manager Will Offer Two Expensive Cholesterol Drugs To Some Patients October 7, 2015Express Scripts says it will add both of the new cholesterol-lowering drugs to its list of covered drugs, but it will closely adhere to federal guidelines about who should get the medicines.
- Clinton’s Health Plan Takes On Issues Of Obamacare Affordability October 7, 2015Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Times looks at how a new phase in the health care debate could impact the 2016 elections while NPR reports on an algorithm that could help campaigns identify politically persuasive language, like "pre-existing" and "mandate," that strike a chord with voters.
- Study Finds Dramatic Differences In Prices For Health Care Services October 7, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: kaiser
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center received the 2011 Access Award from the Oregon Psychiatric Association. The OPA gives the award to individuals and organizations that have done outstanding work in providing psychiatric services in Oregon. Bay Area Hospital, in partnership … Continue reading