- State Highlights: Fla. Embroiled In Legal Fracas Over Prescription Drug Benefits; New England Governors Urge FDA To Toughen Opioid Warnings September 1, 2015Health care stories are reported from Florida, Connecticut, California, Ohio and Georgia.
- Patent Rule Change For Generics Reportedly Could Increase Federal Health Care Costs By $1.3B Over Decade September 1, 2015Meanwhile, as the skyrocketing costs of prescription drugs grab attention from lawmakers and government officials, Politico reports that disease advocacy groups have been conspicuously quiet in the debate.
- Public, Private Employers Develop Plans, Strategies For Looming Cadillac Tax September 1, 2015In other news, a government report finds that fewer Americans are going without health care because of cost concerns and the number of people in Colorado who have health insurance reaches a historic high.
- State Highlights: Fla. Embroiled In Legal Fracas Over Prescription Drug Benefits; New England Governors Urge FDA To Toughen Opioid Warnings September 1, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center has awarded a special Springfield Education Foundation (SEF) Bright Futures Award to Briggs Middle School teacher Irene Leighton at noon on March 23, 2012. The Springfield-based hospital’s mission, “Caring for People in Extraordinary Ways,” not only refers … Continue reading