- Viewpoints: Cadillac Tax Defenders Strike Back; Drug Pricing ‘Out Of Whack’ October 2, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Pa. Hearing Explores Surprise Medical Bills; Colorado Access Cuts Workforce, Drops Medicare Coverage Options October 2, 2015Health care stories are reported from Pennsylvania, Colorado, California, Maryland and Florida.
- It’s A Good Time For Seniors To Evaluate Their Medicare Part D Plan October 2, 2015With drug prices skyrocketing and open enrollment season about top start, The Sacramento Bee reports on the options available to Medicare beneficiaries. In related news, a GAO report finds hospital care to be unaffected by CMS' quality incentive program while a measure for Medicare to help fund end-of-life counseling gets public support.
- Viewpoints: Cadillac Tax Defenders Strike Back; Drug Pricing ‘Out Of Whack’ October 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Mercy Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading