- Viewpoints: Can New Medicare Pay Improve Quality?; Kyle Bass’ Patent Challenges April 28, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Georgia’s Second-Largest Hospital To Settle Medicare Fraud Case For $20 Million April 28, 2015The Macon-based Medical Center of Central Georgia was alleged to have billed Medicare for "medically unnecessary" services that were more costly than the ones the hospital should have performed.
- Plugged-In Patients And Doctors Alter Traditional Power Dynamic April 28, 2015Online consultations, self-generated health data and easily accessible information is changing typical doctor-patient interactions, but there are still challenges. Also, a new study suggests ways to improve the negatives of weekend hospital stays.
- Viewpoints: Can New Medicare Pay Improve Quality?; Kyle Bass’ Patent Challenges April 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 12 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Mercy Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading