- Lacking Votes, Calif. Assembly Shelves Aid-In-Dying Bill July 7, 2015Supporters said they will continue to work with Assembly members to build support for the bill, which would allow doctors to write lethal prescriptions for some terminally ill patients with less than six months to live.
- Birth Control Coverage Saves Women Significant Money July 7, 2015The health law requires insurers to cover most prescription contraceptives with no additional out-of-pocket costs, which may spur some women to use more effective methods.
- Study Raises New Questions About Mammogram ‘Overdiagnosis’ July 7, 2015The research in JAMA Internal Medicine finds that the number of breast cancer diagnoses rose with more aggressive screenings, but the number of deaths remained the same. Also highlighted by a JAMA editorial is the controversy over whether the FDA should approve a "female Viagra."
- Lacking Votes, Calif. Assembly Shelves Aid-In-Dying Bill July 7, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Mercy Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading