- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- HHS Proposes Narrowing Drug Discount Program August 28, 2015The program, known as the 340B program, would tighten control on the deep discounts that some patients, drugs and providers get.
- Second In New Class Of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Approved By FDA August 28, 2015Amgen's Repatha, the second in a class of new, expensive biotech drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration over the last month, targets artery-clogging cholesterol that cannot be treated as effectively by traditional statin medications.
- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Mercy Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading