- Express Scripts To Cover Pricey New Cholesterol Drugs October 7, 2015To control costs, the nation's largest pharmacy benefits manager has in place strict rules on which patients will be eligible.
- ‘I Wouldn’t Deny That Right To Others’: Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Aid-In-Dying Measure October 6, 2015Brown said that he weighed the controversial issue carefully, and in the end he decided that it would be a comfort to know the option of doctor-assisted suicide was available if he were facing a painful, prolonged death.
- For House GOP, A Protracted Leadership Fight Is Taking Shape October 6, 2015The Washington Post reports on how hopes for a "quick and bloodless" transition are diminishing.
- Express Scripts To Cover Pricey New Cholesterol Drugs October 7, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: National Patient Safety Foundation
One of the best ways to improve patient outcomes is to be an active member of your health care team. When it comes to your own health care, there are never dumb questions! The three questions are: What is my … Continue reading
In 2006, Victoria Nahum became an unlikely spokesperson. The American health care system has come to associate her with the problem of health care acquired infections after three members of her family became infected in three different hospitals in three … Continue reading
If a medical error occurs, it is often a result of a series of small failures that are individually not big enough to cause an accident, but combined can result in an error. Patients can ensure a safer experience with … Continue reading
All this week at Hospitals4Health, we will be celebrating the National Patient Safety Foundation’s 2013 Patient Safety Awareness Week, a campaign to raise awareness for health care safety. The theme this year is Patient Safety 7/365: 7 days of recognition, … Continue reading
1. What is my main problem? 2. What do I need to do? 3. Why is it important for me to do this? These are the three questions at the heart of Ask Me 3, an education program promoting communication … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading