- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015The AIDS Foundation of Chicago has warned Coventry, Humana and two other insurers that their pricing of AIDS drugs may violate the health care law’s protections against discrimination.
- Viewpoints: ‘Blueprint’ For A New VA Health Care System; The ‘Food Cops’ February 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Changes Proposed For Veterans’ Health Care February 27, 2015The proposal, which came from a national veterans task force, would give veterans the choice to receive subsidized private care and convert the Veterans Health Administration into a nonprofit corporation, rather than a government agency.
- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: National Patient Safety Foundation
One of the best ways to improve patient outcomes is to be an active member of your health care team. When it comes to your own health care, there are never dumb questions! The three questions are: What is my … Continue reading
In 2006, Victoria Nahum became an unlikely spokesperson. The American health care system has come to associate her with the problem of health care acquired infections after three members of her family became infected in three different hospitals in three … Continue reading
If a medical error occurs, it is often a result of a series of small failures that are individually not big enough to cause an accident, but combined can result in an error. Patients can ensure a safer experience with … Continue reading
All this week at Hospitals4Health, we will be celebrating the National Patient Safety Foundation’s 2013 Patient Safety Awareness Week, a campaign to raise awareness for health care safety. The theme this year is Patient Safety 7/365: 7 days of recognition, … Continue reading
1. What is my main problem? 2. What do I need to do? 3. Why is it important for me to do this? These are the three questions at the heart of Ask Me 3, an education program promoting communication … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading