- Research Roundup: Antibiotic Resistance; Physician Turnover; Contraceptive Coverage May 22, 2015Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- State Highlights: Conn. Senate OKs Bill Aimed At Changing Health Care Landscape; Mass. Physicians’ Group Offers New Pain Med Guidelines May 22, 2015News outlets examine health care issues in Connecticut, Texas, Massachusetts, Indiana, California, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Maryland and Missouri.
- House Panel Gives ’21st Century Cures’ Bill Unanimous Approval May 22, 2015The House Energy and Commerce Committee approved the measure, which is designed to speed new drugs to market and encourage medical innovation, after reaching a last-minute agreement about how to pay for the legislation. It is expected to reach the House floor for a vote next month.
- Research Roundup: Antibiotic Resistance; Physician Turnover; Contraceptive Coverage May 22, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading