- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014ACA insurance plans may not be cheaper — or even affordable — for those with HIV and AIDS because of high medication costs, according to patient advocates.
- Viewpoints: Ebola Errors; McConnell’s Mixed Message; Shifts In Mental Health Care October 31, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Research Roundup: The Effects Of ACOs; Declines In Medical Liability Payments October 31, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading