- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- HHS Proposes Narrowing Drug Discount Program August 28, 2015The program, known as the 340B program, would tighten control on the deep discounts that some patients, drugs and providers get.
- Second In New Class Of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Approved By FDA August 28, 2015Amgen's Repatha, the second in a class of new, expensive biotech drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration over the last month, targets artery-clogging cholesterol that cannot be treated as effectively by traditional statin medications.
- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading