- Viewpoints: Rising Medicare Premiums; Fairness For Entitlements; High-Priced Stem Cell Therapy October 12, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Texas Doctors, Insurers Blame Each Other In Balance Billing Battle; In Va., A Push To Drop Certificate-Of-Need Rule For Hospital Construction October 12, 2015News outlets report on health issues in Texas, Virginia, Colorado, California, Maryland, Kansas, Ohio, North Carolina and Florida.
- Flat Social Security Benefits, Medicare Premium Boosts Mean Pricey 2016 For Some October 12, 2015A 52 percent increase in Medicare premiums for one-third of beneficiaries could lead to a protracted battle to lessen the sting of higher rates. Elsewhere, the Tampa Bay Times looks at open enrollment in the program, and more doctors in Oregon are shunning patients who have traditional Medicare plans.
- Viewpoints: Rising Medicare Premiums; Fairness For Entitlements; High-Priced Stem Cell Therapy October 12, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading