- State Highlights: New Mass. A.G. Steps Into Fray Over Partners HealthCare Deal; Emergency Overdose Treatment To Cost Cities Less January 27, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Georgia, Kansas, New York, California, New Mexico, Missouri and Illinois.
- CBO: Though Now At A Low Point, Deficit Projected To Rise As More Baby Boomers Enroll In Medicare, Social Security January 27, 2015The Congressional Budget Office forecasts that the red ink will start flowing again in 2017, and by 2025, deficits could again top $1 trillion.
- Medicare Officials Announce Major Shift To Pay For Quality January 27, 2015The goal, officials say, is for the health care program for the elderly and disabled to pay providers based on quality and frugality. HHS officials say 50 percent of all Medicare pay would be made this way by 2018.
- State Highlights: New Mass. A.G. Steps Into Fray Over Partners HealthCare Deal; Emergency Overdose Treatment To Cost Cities Less January 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading