- Viewpoints: Examining Medicare And Medicaid At 50; The Push To Defund Planned Parenthood And The Abortion Debate July 31, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: St. Louis Health System Disrupted By Computer Outage; Iowa Advocates Push State To Keep Mental Health Hospitals Open July 31, 2015Health care stories are reported from Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Florida, California and Illinois.
- Who Sets The Price Of Your Health Care? July 31, 2015Minnesota Public Radio talks with an expert to unravel who sets prices and how. In the meantime, everyone involved in the health care sector is busy trying to figure out how best to measure quality in the system.
- Viewpoints: Examining Medicare And Medicaid At 50; The Push To Defund Planned Parenthood And The Abortion Debate July 31, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading