- State Highlights: Colo. House Approves Telehealth Bill; Texas Senate Renews Push To Keep Funds From Planned Parenthood January 29, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Colorado, Texas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Florida, Idaho, Michigan and California.
- Battle For Market Share By Hep C Drugmakers Shifts To Medicaid January 29, 2015Missouri and Connecticut are among the states securing discounts on expensive new drugs in exchange for making them the preferred option for their Medicaid enrollees. Meanwhile, insurance giant UnitedHealth picks Gilead's Harvoni as the preferred hepatitis C treatment for all its customers.
- Anthem’s Profits Boosted By Medicaid Expansion January 29, 2015The giant insurer reports that it exceeded enrollment expectations for 2014, mostly as a result of government programs, including the health law's expansion of Medicaid in more than two dozen states.
- State Highlights: Colo. House Approves Telehealth Bill; Texas Senate Renews Push To Keep Funds From Planned Parenthood January 29, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading