- Viewpoints: Health Law ‘Checkup'; Reid’s Legacy; GOP’s ‘Useful’ Budget; Attempting To Fool Cancer March 30, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- In Ariz., Hospitals See New Financial Challenges Despite Medicaid Expansion March 30, 2015Elsewhere, a bill in North Carolina could mean nonprofits lose much of their state tax refunds. News outlets also report on various hospital-related news developments in California.
- Breakthrough Hep C Drugs Spike Medicare Costs By $4.5 Billion March 30, 2015Consumers also face the high cost of prescription drugs. Many will turn to discount programs that claim big savings, but some pharmacists tell buyers to beware.
- Viewpoints: Health Law ‘Checkup'; Reid’s Legacy; GOP’s ‘Useful’ Budget; Attempting To Fool Cancer March 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading