- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014The 1 percent penalty, mandated by the health law, will hit one of every seven hospitals in the country and fall particularly hard on academic medical centers.
- Even With Coverage Expansion, Access To Mental Health Services Poses Challenges December 18, 2014A 50-state analysis details incidence rates of mental illness and access to care across the country.
- Viewpoints: GOP Needs Subsidy Plan; Schumer Surprised By Reaction To His Health Law View December 18, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading