- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015Researchers report in the journal Health Affairs that doctors are less likely to include some preventive care services in appointments with women covered by Medicaid than in those with women who are privately insured.
- State Highlights: L.A. OKs Pact To Boost Nursing Home Inspections; Mass. AG Focuses On Barriers To Mental Health Care July 1, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Tennessee,
- High Costs Of Life-Saving Drugs Are Piling Financial Pressure On People With Serious Illnesses July 1, 2015Meanwhile, Politico Pro reports that some states are attempting to tackle the growing cost of medications.
- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading