- Longer Looks: 3-D Medical Printing; Healthier Hospitals; Early Cancer Detection Pitfalls November 26, 2014Each week, KHN's Shefali Luthra finds interesting reads from around the Web.
- Health Reporter Sets Up Crowdsourcing Site For Medical Care November 25, 2014KQED's Lisa Aliferis finds price differences within the same state, based on facility and insurance status. In other consumer news, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force says that Vitamin D tests may not be necessary, even though they are growing in popularity.
- Peace Corps Inspector General Says Delayed Care Contributed To Volunteer’s Death November 25, 2014The report calls for more thorough training for doctors and improved record-keeping.
- Longer Looks: 3-D Medical Printing; Healthier Hospitals; Early Cancer Detection Pitfalls November 26, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading