- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- HHS Proposes Narrowing Drug Discount Program August 28, 2015The program, known as the 340B program, would tighten control on the deep discounts that some patients, drugs and providers get.
- Second In New Class Of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Approved By FDA August 28, 2015Amgen's Repatha, the second in a class of new, expensive biotech drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration over the last month, targets artery-clogging cholesterol that cannot be treated as effectively by traditional statin medications.
- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading