- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014News outlets offer a variety of opinions on the strategy to fight Ebola and on the issue of quarantining health care workers.
- Longer Looks: How A Quarantine Works; GOP Plan To Sue Obama Hits A Stumbling Block October 30, 2014Every week KHN reporter Shefali Luthra selects interesting reading from around the Web.
- State Highlights: GOP Looks For Legislature Control; Abortion Key In Tenn. Election October 30, 2014A selection of health policy stories from Arkansas, California, Tennessee, Michigan, North Carolina and Maryland.
- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading