- State Highlights: Another Rural Hospital Closes; N.Y. Expands Low-Cost Health Care To Immigrants; Fla. Kids Losing Special-Needs Services October 9, 2015News outlets report on health issues in Missouri, New York, Florida, California, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Maine.
- Big Pharmaceutical Companies Withhold Support Of Trans-Pacific Trade Deal October 9, 2015Negotiators struck a compromise on the major issue of patent protections for biologics and vaccines that left no party completely happy.
- Med Schools Trying To Adapt To New Health Care Environment October 9, 2015With a revolution in U.S. health care -- in both how care is delivered and paid for -- schools that train doctors are scrambling to revamp. Also, a Michigan paper examines the burden on nurses at an understaffed state hospital, and a study analyzes patient attitudes about being discharged from the hospital.
- State Highlights: Another Rural Hospital Closes; N.Y. Expands Low-Cost Health Care To Immigrants; Fla. Kids Losing Special-Needs Services October 9, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: OPSC
From The Oregonian: Reports of errors in Oregon hospitals grew slightly last year, according to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. But that might actually be good news. The commission relies on voluntary reporting, and has been struggling to persuade hospitals … Continue reading
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) has recently redesigned its website to include a patient portal, with tools and tips to empower patients with their health care decisions. On the site, patients or families with care concerns can find help … Continue reading