- Research Roundup: Mastectomies; Hospital Drug Discounts; Homeless Coverage November 21, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Senate Panel Examines Soaring Generic Drug Prices November 21, 2014In other Capitol Hill news, lawmakers continue to meet about -- but report no agreements on -- the Labor-HHS appropriations bill, as well as other spending measures, for fiscal year 2015.
- Immigrants Here Illegally Will Not Get Access To Health Law But May Get Other Coverage November 21, 2014Politico reports that once these immigrants don't face deportation threats, they may be able to take regular jobs with health insurance. Also in the news, some anti-abortion activists are charging that states are not complying with the health law's provisions to offer one plan that does not cover abortion and a former administration officials talks […]
- Research Roundup: Mastectomies; Hospital Drug Discounts; Homeless Coverage November 21, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Quality Measures
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading