- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015Researchers report in the journal Health Affairs that doctors are less likely to include some preventive care services in appointments with women covered by Medicaid than in those with women who are privately insured.
- State Highlights: L.A. OKs Pact To Boost Nursing Home Inspections; Mass. AG Focuses On Barriers To Mental Health Care July 1, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Tennessee,
- High Costs Of Life-Saving Drugs Are Piling Financial Pressure On People With Serious Illnesses July 1, 2015Meanwhile, Politico Pro reports that some states are attempting to tackle the growing cost of medications.
- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Quality Measures
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading