- For Some Families, Coverage With Separate Deductibles Might Be The Best Choice December 19, 2014Smart shoppers will dig deep to find out if their family coverage has one deductible for the whole family or separate “embedded” deductibles for each family member. The answer could make a big difference in your out-of-pocket costs.
- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014The 1 percent penalty, mandated by the health law, will hit one of every seven hospitals in the country and fall particularly hard on academic medical centers.
- Even With Coverage Expansion, Access To Mental Health Services Poses Challenges December 18, 2014A 50-state analysis details incidence rates of mental illness and access to care across the country.
- For Some Families, Coverage With Separate Deductibles Might Be The Best Choice December 19, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Quality Measures
New Oregon hospital data from the Hospital Compare patient safety measures data set has been added to our website. In addition to updating the existing categories, patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or … Continue reading