- Half Of Nation’s Hospitals Fail Again To Escape Medicare’s Readmission Penalties August 3, 2015The fines, in their fourth year, are assessed on hospitals that have patients frequently return and will cost nearly 2,600 hospitals $420 million in total.
- Viewpoints: Health Law’s Record; Debate On Funding Planned Parenthood; An Ebola Vaccine August 3, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Advocates Say Mental Health ‘Parity’ Law Is Not Fulfilling Its Promise August 3, 2015A landmark federal law requiring insurers to cover mental illness as they would any other disease is not being followed or enforced, say patient advocates and attorneys. Insurers say they have taken "tremendous steps."
- Half Of Nation’s Hospitals Fail Again To Escape Medicare’s Readmission Penalties August 3, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: St. Anthony
St. Anthony Hospital, Pendleton, Oregon