- In Pursuit Of Patient Satisfaction, Hospitals Update The Hated Hospital Gown March 31, 2015Redesigning and replacing hospital gowns is one example of efforts by hospitals and health systems to enhance the patient experience.
- Viewpoints: Health Law ‘Checkup'; Reid’s Legacy; GOP’s ‘Useful’ Budget; Attempting To Fool Cancer March 30, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- In Ariz., Hospitals See New Financial Challenges Despite Medicaid Expansion March 30, 2015Elsewhere, a bill in North Carolina could mean nonprofits lose much of their state tax refunds. News outlets also report on various hospital-related news developments in California.
- In Pursuit Of Patient Satisfaction, Hospitals Update The Hated Hospital Gown March 31, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: St. Anthony
St. Anthony Hospital, Pendleton, Oregon