- How Georgia And Missouri Hospitals Stack Up January 23, 2015George Health News and The St. Louis Post-Dispatch take a look at how their hospitals rate on new quality metrics put in place by the Affordable Care Act and whether those metrics are meaningful. Meanwhile, Modern Healthcare explores how payment spats between providers and insurers continue despite the move away from fee-for-service systems.
- New Congress Faces Old Medicare Pay Issues January 23, 2015Meanwhile, the new GOP Senate Budget Committee chairman said he wants to balance the budget within 10 years, and Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin calls for hearings on improper opioid prescribing at a VA medical center.
- Medicaid Pay Raise Boosted Access To Primary Care January 22, 2015A 10-state study found that Medicaid enrollees had an easier time getting appointments with primary care doctors as a result of the temporary pay raise which expired Dec. 31.
- How Georgia And Missouri Hospitals Stack Up January 23, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: survey
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading