- State Highlights: Calif. Deal With Key Unions Advances Idea Of Paying Forward For Retiree Health Benefits; Ohio High Court To Hear Medical Records Case September 3, 2015Health care stories are reported from California, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Minnesota, California and Nebraska.
- Hillary Clinton Targets ‘Quiet Epidemic’ Of Drug Abuse With $10B Plan September 3, 2015Funding for addiction treatment, prevention programs and criminal justice reforms are part of her proposal. "Plain and simple, drug and alcohol addiction is a disease, not a moral failing," the Democratic candidate wrote in an op-ed.
- VA Can’t Track How Many Of 867,000 Pending Cases Are Active Or If Patients Are Alive, Inspector General Finds September 3, 2015With the Department of Veterans Affairs' open applications going back nearly 20 years, and with many records undated, the report estimates that a third of those who applied for health care are now dead. Meanwhile, in another hit to veterans seeking care, a torrential storm damaged the Phoenix VA hospital, forcing patients to be moved and appointments po […]
- State Highlights: Calif. Deal With Key Unions Advances Idea Of Paying Forward For Retiree Health Benefits; Ohio High Court To Hear Medical Records Case September 3, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Team Vitality
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading