- CMS Releases Regulations To Overhaul Medicaid Managed Care May 26, 2015The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services unveiled Tuesday nearly 700 pages of long-anticipated rules that will impact millions of Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries currently enrolled in managed care organizations, as well as stakeholders like health care providers, insurers and state agencies. The federal regulations have not been updated since 2002.
- More Nurses Allowed To Practice Without Doctor’s Oversight May 26, 2015Nurse practitioners can order tests, prescribe drugs and administer treatments in 20 states. Groups representing doctors are fighting the laws that expand this autonomy, saying nurses don't have the proper training. In another effort to innovate care, hospitals are turning to technology to monitor patients around the clock.
- California’s Exchange Will Be First To Cap Patient Costs For Pricey Medications May 26, 2015Most consumers with Covered California plans will have a $250-a-month limit, per prescription, on out-of-pocket costs. The cap goes into effect in January.
- CMS Releases Regulations To Overhaul Medicaid Managed Care May 26, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Team Vitality
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading