- Viewpoints: Court Shouldn’t Rely On Congress To Fix Health Law; Problems With Workers’ Comp March 6, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: MassHealth Savings Key To Balancing State Budget; Calif. Chiropractors Lobby Against Bill Ending Vaccine Exemptions March 6, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Massachusetts, California, Wisconsin, Utah, Georgia, Wyoming, Iowa and Colorado.
- Slightly More Latinos and African Americans Sign Up On California Exchange March 6, 2015About 37 percent of subsidized Covered California enrollees are Latino, up six points compared with last year, and about 4 percent are African American, up one point.
- Viewpoints: Court Shouldn’t Rely On Congress To Fix Health Law; Problems With Workers’ Comp March 6, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Team Vitality
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading