- Viewpoints: Why ‘Doc Fix’ Deal Was Done; Health Care Leaders Must Lead Change March 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Pay Fix Bill Includes Higher Costs For Some Seniors March 27, 2015The measure includes a number of other provisions beyond its two big ticket items -- the repeal of Medicare's sustainable growth rate formula to pay doctors and the extension of the Children's Health Insurance Program.
- House Approves Permanent Fix For Medicare Doctor Payments March 27, 2015For more than a decade, doctors who treat Medicare patients have been threatened with pay cuts due to a faulty formula of how doctors are reimbursed. But in a rare bipartisan agreement, the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a deal to permanently end the problem and reward quality of care, not quantity.
- Viewpoints: Why ‘Doc Fix’ Deal Was Done; Health Care Leaders Must Lead Change March 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Team Vitality
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading