- State Highlights: Vaccine Referendum Effort Fails In Calif.; New Questions On Iowa Medicaid Changes October 8, 2015News outlets report on health care issues in California, Iowa, Massachusetts and New Jersey.
- Public Health Approach May Be Needed To Help Combat Mass Shootings October 8, 2015The New York Times examines efforts by some experts to move focus to early detection and preventive measures to keep help prevent gun violence. In other reports on public health issues, KHN talks to an expert about avoiding diagnostic errors, and NBC looks at the spiraling cost of specialty drugs.
- Cancer Doctors Say They Increasingly Weigh Drug Costs When Choosing Treatment Options October 8, 2015Those decisions could help provide some break to the breathtaking increases in drug prices consumers have seen in recent years. Also in marketplace news, Walmart prepares for a massive, nationwide health fair, and PharMerica agrees to settle allegations that it received kickbacks for promoting a drug.
- State Highlights: Vaccine Referendum Effort Fails In Calif.; New Questions On Iowa Medicaid Changes October 8, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Team Vitality
A front line care program currently being implemented in a number of hospitals around the state is showing positive results, according to a recent survey of health care staff. The program, “Transforming Care at the Bedside,” or TCAB, empowers front-line … Continue reading