- Longer Looks: King V. Burwell, Medical Records and Antibiotic Resistance March 5, 2015Each week, KHN's Shefali Luthra finds interesting reads from around the Web.
- State Highlights: Mass. Insurer Expands Quality-Based Doctor Pay System; Missouri House Advances Med-Mal Lawsuit Caps March 5, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Massachusetts, Missouri, California, Montana, Washington, Georgia, Connecticut, Kansas, North Carolina, Texas and Utah.
- Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Cost Taxpayers $21 Billion Per Year March 4, 2015That's $366 for every woman of childbearing age in the U.S., a new Guttmacher Institute analysis contends. Also, teen pregnancy rates for Latina and black girls have dropped, but they are still higher than for whites.
- Longer Looks: King V. Burwell, Medical Records and Antibiotic Resistance March 5, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Three Rivers Community Hospital
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading