- High Court Sides With Idaho In Medicaid Reimbursement Rate Case March 31, 2015The Supreme Court ruled that private health care providers can't sue states to force them to increase their Medicaid reimbursement rates in keeping with increasing medical costs.
- State Highlights: Grady, Blue Cross of Georgia Agree To New Contract; Nurse Practitioners Gain Traction In State Legislatures March 31, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Georgia, Nebraska, Connecticut, Texas, Kansas, Iowa, California and Indiana.
- Hospitals, Doctors Turn To Care Coordinators To Help Keep Older Patients Healthy March 31, 2015The coordinators help make sure patients get follow-up medical care and proper medications.
- High Court Sides With Idaho In Medicaid Reimbursement Rate Case March 31, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Three Rivers Community Hospital
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading