- Viewpoints: Why ‘Doc Fix’ Deal Was Done; Health Care Leaders Must Lead Change March 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Pay Fix Bill Includes Higher Costs For Some Seniors March 27, 2015The measure includes a number of other provisions beyond its two big ticket items -- the repeal of Medicare's sustainable growth rate formula to pay doctors and the extension of the Children's Health Insurance Program.
- House Approves Permanent Fix For Medicare Doctor Payments March 27, 2015For more than a decade, doctors who treat Medicare patients have been threatened with pay cuts due to a faulty formula of how doctors are reimbursed. But in a rare bipartisan agreement, the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a deal to permanently end the problem and reward quality of care, not quantity.
- Viewpoints: Why ‘Doc Fix’ Deal Was Done; Health Care Leaders Must Lead Change March 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook County General Hospital
Five Oregon hospitals have been recognized as top performers in the nation by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that accredits and certifies health care organizations. Peace Harbor Hospital, Willamette Valley Medical Center, McKenzie-Willamette Regional Medical Center, Tillamook County … Continue reading
The Fall 2011 DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses was awarded on November 29 to Doug Brill, RN, a nurse on the Medical Surgical unit at Tillamook County General Hospital. Nominations from hospital co-workers included these comments about the exceptional nursing … Continue reading