- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- HHS Proposes Narrowing Drug Discount Program August 28, 2015The program, known as the 340B program, would tighten control on the deep discounts that some patients, drugs and providers get.
- Second In New Class Of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Approved By FDA August 28, 2015Amgen's Repatha, the second in a class of new, expensive biotech drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration over the last month, targets artery-clogging cholesterol that cannot be treated as effectively by traditional statin medications.
- Viewpoints: Improving Drug Prices; Bundling Payments For Hip And Knee Replacements August 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook County General Hospital
Five Oregon hospitals have been recognized as top performers in the nation by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that accredits and certifies health care organizations. Peace Harbor Hospital, Willamette Valley Medical Center, McKenzie-Willamette Regional Medical Center, Tillamook County … Continue reading
The Fall 2011 DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses was awarded on November 29 to Doug Brill, RN, a nurse on the Medical Surgical unit at Tillamook County General Hospital. Nominations from hospital co-workers included these comments about the exceptional nursing … Continue reading