- Viewpoints: The Role Of High-Priced Drugs In The Nation’s Health Care Spending; Ushering In A New Age Of Preventive Health Care July 29, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Gilead’s Blockbuster Hepatitis C Drug Propelled Second-Quarter Profits July 29, 2015The Associated Press reports that the company's hepatitis C franchise was responsible for 59 percent of the revenue. Meanwhile, Merck reported better-than-expected financial news because of increased demand for its diabetes and cancer drugs.
- Study: Deaths, Hospital Stays And Costs Decrease Among Americans On Medicare July 29, 2015USA Today says the findings are "jaw-dropping," and experts quoted in other news stories say the results reported in this JAMA study indicate "remarkable progress."
- Viewpoints: The Role Of High-Priced Drugs In The Nation’s Health Care Spending; Ushering In A New Age Of Preventive Health Care July 29, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook County General Hospital
Five Oregon hospitals have been recognized as top performers in the nation by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that accredits and certifies health care organizations. Peace Harbor Hospital, Willamette Valley Medical Center, McKenzie-Willamette Regional Medical Center, Tillamook County … Continue reading
The Fall 2011 DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses was awarded on November 29 to Doug Brill, RN, a nurse on the Medical Surgical unit at Tillamook County General Hospital. Nominations from hospital co-workers included these comments about the exceptional nursing … Continue reading