- State Highlights: Texas Public Health Costs Rising; Missouri Medicaid Switches Hep C Drug January 28, 2015A selection of health policy stories from Texas, Missouri, North Carolina, California, Kansas, Florida and Vermont.
- Coalition Of Health Care Systems, Insurers Vows To Change Payment Practices January 28, 2015The announcement promises to put more emphasis on improving quality and lowering costs. This comes as hospitals say they are seeing fewer admissions.
- Ruling Could Send More Retirees Seeking Coverage To Exchanges January 28, 2015The Supreme Court's recent decision on retiree health care benefits could mean more of them seek health coverage on exchanges, some experts say. Elsewhere, drug costs in marketplace plans are examined, and Minnesota's governor proposes using taxpayer money to compensate for lower-than-expected enrollment in that state's insurance exchange, MNS […]
- State Highlights: Texas Public Health Costs Rising; Missouri Medicaid Switches Hep C Drug January 28, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook County General Hospital
Five Oregon hospitals have been recognized as top performers in the nation by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that accredits and certifies health care organizations. Peace Harbor Hospital, Willamette Valley Medical Center, McKenzie-Willamette Regional Medical Center, Tillamook County … Continue reading
The Fall 2011 DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses was awarded on November 29 to Doug Brill, RN, a nurse on the Medical Surgical unit at Tillamook County General Hospital. Nominations from hospital co-workers included these comments about the exceptional nursing … Continue reading