- State Highlights: N.H. Explores Why Its Health Care Costs Are High, Rising; Calif. Lawmakers To Weigh Open Health Care Data April 24, 2015News outlets cover health care issues in New Hampshire, California, New York, Missouri, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois and Maryland.
- State Lawmakers Look For Ways To Blunt Rising Drug Prices April 24, 2015A growing number of state legislatures are weighing bills to force drug makers to disclose their costs to justify price increases. Meanwhile, Quest Diagnostics reports revenue growth while AstraZeneca's profit falls as a patent expires on its bestselling heartburn drug.
- $10B VA Health Care Choice Program Has Disappointing Results April 24, 2015The program was supposed to shorten waiting lists by allowing patients to switch to private-sector doctors. Meanwhile, a Florida congressman has introduced legislation that would make it easier to fire Veterans Affairs employees.
- State Highlights: N.H. Explores Why Its Health Care Costs Are High, Rising; Calif. Lawmakers To Weigh Open Health Care Data April 24, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 12 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook County General Hospital
Five Oregon hospitals have been recognized as top performers in the nation by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that accredits and certifies health care organizations. Peace Harbor Hospital, Willamette Valley Medical Center, McKenzie-Willamette Regional Medical Center, Tillamook County … Continue reading
The Fall 2011 DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses was awarded on November 29 to Doug Brill, RN, a nurse on the Medical Surgical unit at Tillamook County General Hospital. Nominations from hospital co-workers included these comments about the exceptional nursing … Continue reading