- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015The AIDS Foundation of Chicago has warned Coventry, Humana and two other insurers that their pricing of AIDS drugs may violate the health care law’s protections against discrimination.
- Viewpoints: ‘Blueprint’ For A New VA Health Care System; The ‘Food Cops’ February 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Changes Proposed For Veterans’ Health Care February 27, 2015The proposal, which came from a national veterans task force, would give veterans the choice to receive subsidized private care and convert the Veterans Health Administration into a nonprofit corporation, rather than a government agency.
- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook Medical Group
Rob Soans, PA-C, with Tillamook Medical Group, is the recipient of this year’s Karen Whitaker Knapp Service Award. This award is presented annually by the faculty of the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Physician Assistant Education Program in recognition … Continue reading