- Viewpoints: The Role Of High-Priced Drugs In The Nation’s Health Care Spending; Ushering In A New Age Of Preventive Health Care July 29, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Gilead’s Blockbuster Hepatitis C Drug Propelled Second-Quarter Profits July 29, 2015The Associated Press reports that the company's hepatitis C franchise was responsible for 59 percent of the revenue. Meanwhile, Merck reported better-than-expected financial news because of increased demand for its diabetes and cancer drugs.
- Study: Deaths, Hospital Stays And Costs Decrease Among Americans On Medicare July 29, 2015USA Today says the findings are "jaw-dropping," and experts quoted in other news stories say the results reported in this JAMA study indicate "remarkable progress."
- Viewpoints: The Role Of High-Priced Drugs In The Nation’s Health Care Spending; Ushering In A New Age Of Preventive Health Care July 29, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook Medical Group
Rob Soans, PA-C, with Tillamook Medical Group, is the recipient of this year’s Karen Whitaker Knapp Service Award. This award is presented annually by the faculty of the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Physician Assistant Education Program in recognition … Continue reading