- Learning About Hospice Should Begin Long Before You Are Sick January 27, 2015With the growth of the hospice industry, consumers have a number of choices for end-of-life care. Here’s a primer to help be prepared.
- HHS Pledges To Quicken Pace Toward Quality-Based Medicare Payments January 26, 2015As part of their effort to improve quality while cutting costs, federal officials announced Monday that they want programs such as accountable care organizations and bundled care to account for 50 percent of traditional Medicare spending by the end of 2018.
- Obama’s Veto Threats Seek To Protect Health Law January 26, 2015The president is also requesting hundreds of millions of dollars to develop personalized medical treatments. Elsewhere on Capitol Hill, Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wis., pushes to repeal the medical device tax and lawmakers debate the definition of rape.
- Learning About Hospice Should Begin Long Before You Are Sick January 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Tillamook Medical Group
Rob Soans, PA-C, with Tillamook Medical Group, is the recipient of this year’s Karen Whitaker Knapp Service Award. This award is presented annually by the faculty of the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Physician Assistant Education Program in recognition … Continue reading