- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Commission Urges Change In Military Health And Pension Plans January 30, 2015The congressionally mandated commission recommended doing away with the centerpiece of the military health system and instead giving military families and retirees a choice of private-sector plans.
- Scrutiny Given To Surgeries To Relieve Blockages In Arms, Legs January 30, 2015Some are questioning the necessity of these treatments, which can be done in doctors' offices and are very lucrative. Meanwhile, federal regulators say they will ease up on an electronic health records program in response to complaints from doctors' groups and medical homes show mixed results after one year.
- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading