- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014News outlets offer a variety of opinions on the strategy to fight Ebola and on the issue of quarantining health care workers.
- Longer Looks: How A Quarantine Works; GOP Plan To Sue Obama Hits A Stumbling Block October 30, 2014Every week KHN reporter Shefali Luthra selects interesting reading from around the Web.
- State Highlights: GOP Looks For Legislature Control; Abortion Key In Tenn. Election October 30, 2014A selection of health policy stories from Arkansas, California, Tennessee, Michigan, North Carolina and Maryland.
- Views On Ebola: Quarantines Will Cripple Fight Against The Disease; Feds, States Must Cooperate October 30, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading