- State Highlights: Okla. Plan To Increase Numbers Of Rural Doctors; Fla. Lawmaker Offers Plan For Hospitals To Track Nurses’ Injuries August 27, 2015Health care stories are reported from Oklahoma, Florida, California and Illinois.
- Public Health Advocates Press White House To Help Expand Use Of Costly Hepatitis Drugs August 27, 2015Also in the news, NPR examines the role of the prescription drug Fentanyl in the current opioid epidemic and a new strategy for some patients to control their diabetes.
- Protests Seek To Attract Attention To Medicare’s Prosthetics Policy Change August 27, 2015Amputee groups, practitioners who work with them and prosthetic limb makers are rallying against a Medicare proposal they say will limit access to some artificial limbs.
- State Highlights: Okla. Plan To Increase Numbers Of Rural Doctors; Fla. Lawmaker Offers Plan For Hospitals To Track Nurses’ Injuries August 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading