- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014The 1 percent penalty, mandated by the health law, will hit one of every seven hospitals in the country and fall particularly hard on academic medical centers.
- Even With Coverage Expansion, Access To Mental Health Services Poses Challenges December 18, 2014A 50-state analysis details incidence rates of mental illness and access to care across the country.
- Viewpoints: GOP Needs Subsidy Plan; Schumer Surprised By Reaction To His Health Law View December 18, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Cuts Payments To 721 Hospitals With Highest Rates Of Infections, Injuries December 18, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 7 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading