- Viewpoints: Rising Medicare Premiums; Fairness For Entitlements; High-Priced Stem Cell Therapy October 12, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Texas Doctors, Insurers Blame Each Other In Balance Billing Battle; In Va., A Push To Drop Certificate-Of-Need Rule For Hospital Construction October 12, 2015News outlets report on health issues in Texas, Virginia, Colorado, California, Maryland, Kansas, Ohio, North Carolina and Florida.
- Flat Social Security Benefits, Medicare Premium Boosts Mean Pricey 2016 For Some October 12, 2015A 52 percent increase in Medicare premiums for one-third of beneficiaries could lead to a protracted battle to lessen the sting of higher rates. Elsewhere, the Tampa Bay Times looks at open enrollment in the program, and more doctors in Oregon are shunning patients who have traditional Medicare plans.
- Viewpoints: Rising Medicare Premiums; Fairness For Entitlements; High-Priced Stem Cell Therapy October 12, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading