- Research Roundup: Mastectomies; Hospital Drug Discounts; Homeless Coverage November 21, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Senate Panel Examines Soaring Generic Drug Prices November 21, 2014In other Capitol Hill news, lawmakers continue to meet about -- but report no agreements on -- the Labor-HHS appropriations bill, as well as other spending measures, for fiscal year 2015.
- Immigrants Here Illegally Will Not Get Access To Health Law But May Get Other Coverage November 21, 2014Politico reports that once these immigrants don't face deportation threats, they may be able to take regular jobs with health insurance. Also in the news, some anti-abortion activists are charging that states are not complying with the health law's provisions to offer one plan that does not cover abortion and a former administration officials talks […]
- Research Roundup: Mastectomies; Hospital Drug Discounts; Homeless Coverage November 21, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading