- House Approves Permanent Fix For Medicare Doctor Payments March 27, 2015For more than a decade, doctors who treat Medicare patients have been threatened with pay cuts due to a faulty formula of how doctors are reimbursed. But in a rare bipartisan agreement, the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a deal to permanently end the problem and reward quality of care, not quantity.
- State Highlights: Calif. Immigration Policy Driving Boost In Medi-Cal Sign-ups; Indiana Confronts HIV Outbreak March 26, 2015A selection of health policy stories from California, Indiana, Florida, New York, Iowa, Maryland and Kansas.
- Employers Offer Record $693 Annually In Wellness Incentives Per Worker March 26, 2015That figure is up from $430 per employee five years ago, according to a new report. Elsewhere, high-deductible plans are examined, and Cigna forms an alliance with SCAN Health Plan to provide Medicare Advantage benefits.
- House Approves Permanent Fix For Medicare Doctor Payments March 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 11 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading