- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Commission Urges Change In Military Health And Pension Plans January 30, 2015The congressionally mandated commission recommended doing away with the centerpiece of the military health system and instead giving military families and retirees a choice of private-sector plans.
- Scrutiny Given To Surgeries To Relieve Blockages In Arms, Legs January 30, 2015Some are questioning the necessity of these treatments, which can be done in doctors' offices and are very lucrative. Meanwhile, federal regulators say they will ease up on an electronic health records program in response to complaints from doctors' groups and medical homes show mixed results after one year.
- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments January 30, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 9 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: washing
In 2008, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS) launched its Hand Hygiene initiative, “Help Us Help You.” Over the years this program has focused on empowering individuals to ask questions of their health care providers regarding hand … Continue reading
St. Charles Health System is launching a hand washing campaign geared at encouraging patients to remind their caregivers to wash or sanitize their hands to avoid spreading infectious diseases. “Hand hygiene is the No. 1 factor in reducing transmission of … Continue reading