- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015The AIDS Foundation of Chicago has warned Coventry, Humana and two other insurers that their pricing of AIDS drugs may violate the health care law’s protections against discrimination.
- Viewpoints: ‘Blueprint’ For A New VA Health Care System; The ‘Food Cops’ February 27, 2015A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Changes Proposed For Veterans’ Health Care February 27, 2015The proposal, which came from a national veterans task force, would give veterans the choice to receive subsidized private care and convert the Veterans Health Administration into a nonprofit corporation, rather than a government agency.
- High Costs Of HIV Drugs On Some Illinois Insurance Plans May Be Discriminatory, Say Advocates February 27, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 10 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: washing
In 2008, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS) launched its Hand Hygiene initiative, “Help Us Help You.” Over the years this program has focused on empowering individuals to ask questions of their health care providers regarding hand … Continue reading
St. Charles Health System is launching a hand washing campaign geared at encouraging patients to remind their caregivers to wash or sanitize their hands to avoid spreading infectious diseases. “Hand hygiene is the No. 1 factor in reducing transmission of … Continue reading