- Many Women Not Getting Effective Treatment For Ovarian Cancer, Study Finds August 4, 2015Despite efforts by federal officials to alert physicians, fewer than half of women with the disease are getting special abdominal chemotherapy, according to the research. In other women's health news, outlets look at heart disease treatment and wellness programs.
- New Cancer Drug Cocktails Expected To Test Pricing Ceilings August 4, 2015Also, as concerns over skyrocketing prescription drug costs continue, Marketplace reports on the powers Medicare might have to negotiate prices.
- Health Law Reduces Out-Of-Pocket Expenses, But Medical Costs Can Still Be Overwhelming August 4, 2015One of the key aims of the health law was to protect consumers from ruinous medical debt, but some people still find it difficult to pay their health bills. Also, another health law provision created an organization to figure out which medical treatments work best to help consumers and the government save money on care.
- Many Women Not Getting Effective Treatment For Ovarian Cancer, Study Finds August 4, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: washing
In 2008, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS) launched its Hand Hygiene initiative, “Help Us Help You.” Over the years this program has focused on empowering individuals to ask questions of their health care providers regarding hand … Continue reading
St. Charles Health System is launching a hand washing campaign geared at encouraging patients to remind their caregivers to wash or sanitize their hands to avoid spreading infectious diseases. “Hand hygiene is the No. 1 factor in reducing transmission of … Continue reading