- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015Researchers report in the journal Health Affairs that doctors are less likely to include some preventive care services in appointments with women covered by Medicaid than in those with women who are privately insured.
- State Highlights: L.A. OKs Pact To Boost Nursing Home Inspections; Mass. AG Focuses On Barriers To Mental Health Care July 1, 2015News outlets report on health care developments in California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Tennessee,
- High Costs Of Life-Saving Drugs Are Piling Financial Pressure On People With Serious Illnesses July 1, 2015Meanwhile, Politico Pro reports that some states are attempting to tackle the growing cost of medications.
- Study Finds Doctors Order Fewer Preventive Services For Medicaid Patients July 2, 2015
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 1 year ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: washing
In 2008, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS) launched its Hand Hygiene initiative, “Help Us Help You.” Over the years this program has focused on empowering individuals to ask questions of their health care providers regarding hand … Continue reading
St. Charles Health System is launching a hand washing campaign geared at encouraging patients to remind their caregivers to wash or sanitize their hands to avoid spreading infectious diseases. “Hand hygiene is the No. 1 factor in reducing transmission of … Continue reading