- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014ACA insurance plans may not be cheaper — or even affordable — for those with HIV and AIDS because of high medication costs, according to patient advocates.
- Viewpoints: Ebola Errors; McConnell’s Mixed Message; Shifts In Mental Health Care October 31, 2014A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Research Roundup: The Effects Of ACOs; Declines In Medical Liability Payments October 31, 2014Each week, KHN compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs.
- Obamacare May Mean High Drug Costs For Floridians With HIV October 31, 2014
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 6 months ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: washing
In 2008, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS) launched its Hand Hygiene initiative, “Help Us Help You.” Over the years this program has focused on empowering individuals to ask questions of their health care providers regarding hand … Continue reading
St. Charles Health System is launching a hand washing campaign geared at encouraging patients to remind their caregivers to wash or sanitize their hands to avoid spreading infectious diseases. “Hand hygiene is the No. 1 factor in reducing transmission of … Continue reading