Hand hygiene or hand washing is the single most important thing that you can do to help prevent the spread of infection and to stay healthy.
- Medicare Safeguard Leaves Taxpayers Pouring Billions Into Pharma’s Pockets July 25, 2016Medicare's catastrophic coverage was originally designed to protect seniors with multiple chronic conditions from the cumulatively high costs of taking many different pills, with the government paying 80 percent of the cost of drugs above a catastrophic threshold. But pricey drugs are stressing the system to its limits.
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings July 22, 2016The government will soon give hospitals one to five stars to sum up their quality. Some safety hospitals and teaching hospitals won’t fare as well as other facilities.
- Montana’s ‘Pain Refugees’ Leave State To Get Prescribed Opioids July 22, 2016With rising awareness of opioid abuse, some pain patients say doctors are less likely to prescribe them. One Montana sufferer goes to great lengths to get his prescription — he flies to California.
- Medicare Safeguard Leaves Taxpayers Pouring Billions Into Pharma’s Pockets July 25, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago