Tuality Healthcare recently finished a nine-month seismic upgrade project to prepare the hospital’s infrastructure for an earthquake. Eight-inch concrete walls were installed to connect the original1950s structure with newer building add-ons. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management supplied a grant to help fund the project. With this upgrade, Tuality Healthcare is equipped to serve the community during a seismic event.
- Viewpoints: Despite Good News, Anthem May Have Worries; Health Care And Partisanship July 28, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- UPMC Pays $2.5M To Settle Overbilling Charges In Federal Whistleblower Lawsuit July 28, 2016In other news, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center moves forward in its plan to develop closer ties with two other hospitals, Pennsylvania's Riddle Hospital receives a $16 million gift and a Florida malpractice case raises questions about the business of medicine.
- Vertex’s Cystic Fibrosis Drug On Track To Become ‘Blockbuster’ In Its First Year July 28, 2016The sales from Orkambi helped the company narrow its second-quarter losses. In other pharmaceutical news, Brexit is a mixed bag for GlaxoSmithKline and Teva wins approval to purchase Allergan's generics business.
- Viewpoints: Despite Good News, Anthem May Have Worries; Health Care And Partisanship July 28, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago