We’ve put together a short video featuring participants of the Partnership for Patients initiative. Hear what these health care professionals have to say about their efforts to increase quality and reduce errors in health care.
- Government-Protected ‘Monopolies’ Drive Drug Prices Higher, Study Says August 23, 2016Researchers at Harvard University examined thousands of studies to determine why drug prices have climbed and what might be done about it
- Senators Want Mylan To Justify 400-Percent Cost Increase For EpiPen Pack August 23, 2016Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, asks Mylan labs for pricing data on the auto-injected devices used to reverse potentially deadly allergic reactions. Meanswhile, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., asked the Federal Trade Commission and Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate the company's "outrageous" price hike for the medication.
- CMS Identifies Hospitals Paid Nearly $1.5B In 2015 Medicare Billing Settlement August 23, 2016A year after settling billing disputes with 2,022 hospitals for 68 cents on the dollar, the government has revealed who got paid and how much.
- Government-Protected ‘Monopolies’ Drive Drug Prices Higher, Study Says August 23, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago