Tuality Healthcare’s mammography vehicle, which travels to businesses and organizations throughout the Portland metro area, provides exams that take 15 minutes. It’s the only one of its kind in Oregon. Click the video to see more:
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings July 22, 2016The government will soon give hospitals one to five stars to sum up their quality. Some safety hospitals and teaching hospitals won’t fare as well as other facilities.
- Montana’s ‘Pain Refugees’ Leave State To Get Prescribed Opioids July 22, 2016With rising awareness of opioid abuse, some pain patients say doctors are less likely to prescribe them. One Montana sufferer goes to great lengths to get his prescription — he flies to California.
- Viewpoints: The Meaning Of Skyrocketing Premiums; Congress’ Inaction On Zika July 21, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings July 22, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago