- Hospital Quality Measures
This data, by hospital, shows whether or not hospitals provide some of the care that is recommended for patients being treated for a heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, asthma (children only) or patients having surgery. It also includes results from the patient satisfaction/experience survey received after an individual stay. This data is collected by the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- First, Do No Harm
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s 2011 Report on Adverse Events and Never Events
- Patient Safety
HealthGrades’ Eighth Annual Patient Safety in American Hospitals Report
- Reducing Infections
The Oregon Health Authority’s Oregon Healthcare Acquired Infections 2009-2010 Report
- Your Care, Your Choice
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey of Patient Satisfaction
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings July 22, 2016The government will soon give hospitals one to five stars to sum up their quality. Some safety hospitals and teaching hospitals won’t fare as well as other facilities.
- Montana’s ‘Pain Refugees’ Leave State To Get Prescribed Opioids July 22, 2016With rising awareness of opioid abuse, some pain patients say doctors are less likely to prescribe them. One Montana sufferer goes to great lengths to get his prescription — he flies to California.
- Viewpoints: The Meaning Of Skyrocketing Premiums; Congress’ Inaction On Zika July 21, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings July 22, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago