- Many Well-Known Hospitals Fail To Score 5 Stars In Medicare’s New Ratings July 27, 2016Of the 102 hospitals that received a five-star rating, few are among the elite generally praised for great care.
- Viewpoints: The Truth About Health Insurance Premium Costs; The Collapse Of A Co-Op July 27, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Pa. Audit Finds Deficiencies In Enforcement Of Nursing Home Staffing Rules; Common Calif. Mosquito Could Carry Zika July 27, 2016Outlets report on health news from Pennsylvania, California, Texas, Connecticut, Georgia and Virginia.
- Many Well-Known Hospitals Fail To Score 5 Stars In Medicare’s New Ratings July 27, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center has awarded a special Springfield Education Foundation (SEF) Bright Futures Award to Briggs Middle School teacher Irene Leighton at noon on March 23, 2012. The Springfield-based hospital’s mission, “Caring for People in Extraordinary Ways,” not only refers … Continue reading