- Many Well-Known Hospitals Fail To Score 5 Stars In Medicare’s New Ratings July 27, 2016Of the 102 hospitals that received a five-star rating, few are among the elite generally praised for great care.
- Viewpoints: The Truth About Health Insurance Premium Costs; The Collapse Of A Co-Op July 27, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- State Highlights: Pa. Audit Finds Deficiencies In Enforcement Of Nursing Home Staffing Rules; Common Calif. Mosquito Could Carry Zika July 27, 2016Outlets report on health news from Pennsylvania, California, Texas, Connecticut, Georgia and Virginia.
- Many Well-Known Hospitals Fail To Score 5 Stars In Medicare’s New Ratings July 27, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: OAHHS
Quality experts from several Oregon hospitals have been appointed to an advisory board to drive and promote Oregon’s Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative to improve quality of care and patient safety. PfP is a public-private partnership from the Centers of … Continue reading
OAHHS and its member hospitals are recognizing National Patient Safety Awareness week through March 10. This initiative of the National Patient Safety Foundation is an annual education and awareness campaign for health care safety. We got a great kick-start to the … Continue reading
The Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS) has joined forces with the Health Research and Education Trust (HRET) of the American Hospital Association to provide resources and support to help Oregon health care providers improve safety and quality … Continue reading