- Warning: Government Listing Of Clinical Trials Doesn’t Disclose Costs To Patients July 27, 2016Some clinics on NIH's website charge people to participate in testing of unproven treatments -- and it can comes as a surprise to unsuspecting patients.
- Gov’t Task Force Finds Evidence Lacking to Support Visual Skin Cancer Screenings July 26, 2016The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force concluded that insufficient evidence exists regarding the benefits and harms of visual skin cancer exams.
- Viewpoints: Trials Of Pro-Life Democrats; ‘Wake-Up Call’ On Drug-Resistant Superbug July 26, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Warning: Government Listing Of Clinical Trials Doesn’t Disclose Costs To Patients July 27, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: Three Rivers Community Hospital
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading