- Gov’t Task Force Finds Evidence Lacking to Support Visual Skin Cancer Screenings July 26, 2016The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force concluded that insufficient evidence exists regarding the benefits and harms of visual skin cancer exams.
- Viewpoints: Trials Of Pro-Life Democrats; ‘Wake-Up Call’ On Drug-Resistant Superbug July 26, 2016A selection of opinions on health care from around the country.
- Gilead’s Hep C Revenue Slips As Competition Increases And Pricing Pressure Mounts July 26, 2016In other news, many children who have hepatitis C are not getting treatment because they don't realize they have the disease, and inmates file a lawsuit alleging the Tennessee Department of Correction is denying them hep C treatment because the best available medication is too expensive.
- Gov’t Task Force Finds Evidence Lacking to Support Visual Skin Cancer Screenings July 26, 2016
- Thank you alliance #pba14 for focusing on health care. Great presentation. http://t.co/0r1AYt43kB 2 years ago
- RT @ahahospitals: Applications being accepted for 2014 award honoring hospitals pursing excellence thru leadership + innovation http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @OHSUNews: The Harold Schnitzer #Diabetes Health Center helps advance research toward an artificial pancreas. Learn more: http://t.co/Nf… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: Wallowa Memorial Hospital
The sensation hits you abruptly. You have difficulty speaking or comprehending what’s going on around you. You lose feeling in an arm or leg. Your head is pounding. These are some of the telltale symptoms of stroke, and it is … Continue reading
During a trip to Portland, USDA Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein visited Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to see firsthand how lifesaving Telestroke technology can help save the lives of stroke sufferers in remote rural areas. A $253,000 USDA … Continue reading
Twenty-nine hospitals in Oregon joined more than 1,600 hospitals across the nation in kicking off the Partnership for Patients (PfP) initiative today with a nationwide webcast, giving participants an introduction to the program and advice on how to get started. … Continue reading